100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honky honk 7 syns

honk! 5 syns thoroughly enjoyed today (some HP sauce with my bacon sammich (1/2 syn), 3 sausages (3 syns), skimmed milk with my tea in costa (1/2 syn) and the last half of my sf jelly (1 syn) )

Syns so far this week= 13.5

Honk 12 syns :)

Honk for last two days. Have gone over today without realising until now - guestimating syns is always a bad idea....:doh:

Honk 14 syns :)

Honk 8 syns :) pretty good seeing as the house is full of tempting treats brought for the family over Christmas . The next week and a half is going to be a real test of my willpower lol

Honk for last two days. Have gone over today without realising until now - guestimating syns is always a bad idea....:doh:

I did that last week...thought I only had about 75 syns....but I know now that it was a lot higher

this week i'm leaving nothing to chance!!

Honk! only 3.5 syns today. but, i might treat myself to an alpen light bar with a cup of tea. had 2 bowls of syn free chicken and sweetcorn soup just before, with 2 ryvita (3 syns) and the last piece of bread for my HEB....something sweet would be nice though

If i have it i will update :)

Syns so far this week- 17 syns :)

Honk! only 3.5 syns today. but, i might treat myself to an alpen light bar with a cup of tea. had 2 bowls of syn free chicken and sweetcorn soup just before, with 2 ryvita (3 syns) and the last piece of bread for my HEB....something sweet would be nice though

If i have it i will update :)

Syns so far this week- 17 syns :)

Ok so I had the alpen light bar, heehee

so 6.5 syns for yesterday

syns so far this week- 20 syns :)

Honk 8.5 syns :D
Anyone else or is it just me lol

Honk 8.5 syns :D
Anyone else or is it just me lol

not just you!

honk- 3 1/2 syns, but im about to make dinner and going to have some uncle bens rice, which is 2 syns

so 5 1/2 syns for today

syns so far this week 25 1/2 syns

*shiny halo*

Honk Honk!!

LittleFlutterby said:
not just you!

honk- 3 1/2 syns, but im about to make dinner and going to have some uncle bens rice, which is 2 syns

so 5 1/2 syns for today

syns so far this week 25 1/2 syns

*shiny halo*

Well done hunni :) how's you ? Feeling any happier yet ?

Well done hunni :) how's you ? Feeling any happier yet ?

I am a bit actually :) Julie (my C) texted me this morning, shes back off her hols and we had a nice text-natter. I'm going in early on tuesday (a 9am weigh in too :O ) to have a chat with her beforehand.

I'm hoping those scales are nice to me- i've been sooooooo good- i really want a good loss!!

How are you? :)

Back