100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Glad you are feeling better Tanya I tired to comment on your blog earlier but it would not go through :-( glad your consultant is helping you.

Honk day 5 8 1/2 syns had a meat free carvery and put a yorkshire pud on my plate but decided I woulr father save the syns for tomorrow night's dinner . My plan for hubby's birhtday dinner is to have a flexi syn meal would like to use no more than 50 syns (hopefully way less)

Glad you are feeling better Tanya I tired to comment on your blog earlier but it would not go through :-( glad your consultant is helping you.

Honk day 5 8 1/2 syns had a meat free carvery and put a yorkshire pud on my plate but decided I woulr father save the syns for tomorrow night's dinner . My plan for hubby's birhtday dinner is to have a flexi syn meal would like to use no more than 50 syns (hopefully way less)

Thanks T xx

Definitely feeling better than yesterday- even moreso after my uber feast just now!!

I'm currently having kitty cuddles (my cat is keeping my arms warm as i'm typing, lol. and going to try and head to bed soon. it's the start of the straight asda shifts tomorrow- only in 12-4.30, but no more days off until xmas day!then back in boxing day.

definitely not complaining though- sooooooooooo looking forward to the money next month!!!!

LittleFlutterby said:
I am a bit actually :) Julie (my C) texted me this morning, shes back off her hols and we had a nice text-natter. I'm going in early on tuesday (a 9am weigh in too :O ) to have a chat with her beforehand.

I'm hoping those scales are nice to me- i've been sooooooo good- i really want a good loss!!

How are you? :)

I'm fine thanks :) really looking forward to Xmas and a few treats ;)
I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better and glad you've sorted out with your c . Good luck for Tuesday I hope you've lost a nice amount :) the 9am weigh in should help ;) I'm always lighter in the mornings

I'm fine thanks :) really looking forward to Xmas and a few treats ;)
I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better and glad you've sorted out with your c . Good luck for Tuesday I hope you've lost a nice amount :) the 9am weigh in should help ;) I'm always lighter in the mornings

I'm hoping to get myself a little xmas pud for a treat (at 15 syns!) but i'm not really planning anything big to be honest.

I did one of those body tests on the wii fit and it says that i've gained 3lb! i can't have- ive been too good. so im hoping that i just need to go the loo or summat ;) heehee.

As long as I don't eat too much monday night (late monday night) i shoud be ok. crossing fingers! only 1 more full day to make it happen. Its going to be hard to not eat much since i'm working til 10pm tomorrow! i'm sure i'll sort summat out :)

only had 1/2 syn so far- but having pork roast dinner so going to treat myself to a nice load of gravy for a few syns- woo :D

Honking like mad!

Honk 8 syns

honk- 8 1/2 syns today

total syns so far this week- 34 1/2 :)

only 1 day to go!!

Last edited:
Honk 8 syns

Honk for today! NOt for the weekend though :( WI tomorrow - eek!

Honk honk! 2.5lbs off this week and my stone award :)

honk, not had any syns so far- but had some ryvita (3 syns for the 2) and im going to have a hifi bar with a cuppa, so the hifi bar can be my heb and the ryvita synned

soooooo

3 syns today

total syns for the week- 37 1/2!

Hoping that those scales are nice to me in the morning!!!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!:)

thanks hun! I really dont want to be on a downer in work, so need a good loss to be all happy and stuff :)

You'll be fine, you've worked hard, it'll show on the scales!

Xmas party at SW for me tomorrow, gonna spend the afternoon making syn-free onion bhajis!! :eating:

party for us too! since its a 9am group (i was gonna make pakoras for my 5pm group but im working :( ) im going to make stuffed cherry tomatoes.

I'm stuffing it with bacon and egg with a tiny bit of mayo, a bit like a sammich filler, but virtually syn free. eggs are boiling as i type! :)

LittleFlutterby said:
party for us too! since its a 9am group (i was gonna make pakoras for my 5pm group but im working :( ) im going to make stuffed cherry tomatoes.

I'm stuffing it with bacon and egg with a tiny bit of mayo, a bit like a sammich filler, but virtually syn free. eggs are boiling as i type! :)

Ours too :) gonna make sw quiche but make them in cake cases so they are individual . Will make with just veggies so they suit everyone on every plan :) enjoy and good luck xx

Yay - syn-free bhajis and cucumber and mint raita made. Also some caprese skewers (1/2 syn of red fat mozzerella with cherry tom and basil leaf on a stick). Am also doing some 1 syn tortilla bites - plain tortilla chips 1/2 syn each topped with quark and tiny bit of sweet chilli or bit of turkey and tiny bit cranberry sauce. would have done smoked salmon trimmings on top but none left in supermarket!!

Back