100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

MinkyDinky said:
Hmmm 13 honking days = +1 last week and 0.5 off this week. Should I even bother honking :(

Aw hunni that sucks :( hopefully next week all your hard work & commitment will show

HONK!

JoFlo2 said:
Keep going.... It's gotta pay ff eventually.,,,,

mrs big b said:
Aw hunni that sucks :( hopefully next week all your hard work & commitment will show

Thanks Girlies. Hoping it's just the exercise I have started doing retaining some fluid or summin'.

Well today makes day 14 honk! If I get to 21 honking days with no honking loss I will go honking mad! Have a great evening xx

Honk 10 syns

honk (mon), honk (tue), honk(wed), honk (thur), honk (fri), and - drumroll please!! - honk (sat).

SW is so much easier to do without alcohol! Thinking of extending this no drinking past the end of the month.

HONK (Day 2)

honk- but only just!!!

11.5 syns (these are high for me!)

I had a chicken and blackbean sauce meal (boiled rice, of course) actually really enjoyed it! whenever i have some spare monies and spare syns i might just treat myself again! :)

did so much walking/dancing today- total of 3 hours body magic! so happy :)

low syns for tomorrow and monday though- really want a loss- and been peeing about too much lately!

Honk 6.5 syns

Honk for yesterday and today :-b can't wait for wi tomorrow

honk! only half a syn today! that was for some extra light mayo on a tuna jacket spud (i forgot how nice jacket spuds were!)

im about to have some curry and rice (syn free of course) so i dont think i'll have room for anything else!! lol

Back