100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

hoooooooooooooooonk!!!!!!

didja guys miss me? I totally know you diiiiiiid!

Fuuuu- what a rough few days- fri/sat/sun, could i stick to plan? well- yeah- until the evening!!! after that- i just crumbled!

hopefully my bestest behaviour today will counteract the few extra syns i had over the weekend.

1/2 syn today- but lotsa speed/superfree today :D

LittleFlutterby said:

Fuuuu- what a rough few days- fri/sat/sun, could i stick to plan? well- yeah- until the evening!!! after that- i just crumbled!

hopefully my bestest behaviour today will counteract the few extra syns i had over the weekend.

I missed you. Even if I wasn't honking.

Day 2 for me 13 syns.

I missed you. Even if I wasn't honking.

Day 2 for me 13 syns.

did the weekend monster get you too? :(

at least we're both back to honking!! :D

Day 2, 14 syns honk honk

LittleFlutterby said:

Hehe missed u too . He nearly got me last night I was so close to getting that roses tin of the top of my cupboard lol luckily I had a a & b choice left and had philli light mixed with choc orange options and a choc orange hifi bar and that did the trick .
Not planning on honking after wi tonight though might be having a couple of slices of pizza hut pizza not had any since joining . But I'm planning it and calling it a flexi day so that's ok .
Good luck for wi tonight

LittleFlutterby said:
did the weekend monster get you too? :(

at least we're both back to honking!! :D

It got me, although it's getting to be a sneaky little monster. It doesn't go for an all out attack I can enjoy and draw a line under, instead it goes for a sniper attack of a couple of pieces of chocolate here, a slice of bread there and a sip of hubbies milk shake and then I add it up and I've gone over my syns.

honk! 15 syns very much enjoyed. :)

Honk 14.5 x

Honk for day 3 yesterday 10 syns.

HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!
Of course I'm honking so much it's WI tomorrow won't dare touch anything Synful !! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back