100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Hehe me neither I'm celebrating with pancakes & icecream. Back on it tommorow tho don't want a gain lol

My C says that as long as you're still in target, it's not a gain ;) just so's ya know ;)

totally just had the most awesome pancakes...that is me satisfied...well, might just have a hot choc or something before bed- first day back at Asda tomorrow- so exciting!!! need a bit of relaxation :)

Tomorrow is day 1 of my "honking til easter" thing. I decided to challenge myself, as well as give up takeaways for lent.

Want to get as close to my 9 stone award by easter as poss!!!

HONK!!

even had some pancakes, sw style though :)

LittleFlutterby said:
Tomorrow is day 1 of my "honking til easter" thing. I decided to challenge myself, as well as give up takeaways for lent.

Oh, honking for lent. That's a great idea!

LittleFlutterby said:
My C says that as long as you're still in target, it's not a gain ;) just so's ya know ;)

totally just had the most awesome pancakes...that is me satisfied...well, might just have a hot choc or something before bed- first day back at Asda tomorrow- so exciting!!! need a bit of relaxation :)

Hehe that's good to know ;) lol hubby's 40th party on the 3rd and I plan to enjoy myself :) good luck with your challenge

LittleFlutterby said:
cous cous- 3 syns
peach snackpot- 1/2 syn
iceland "southern" chicken 1/2 syn
milk in tea 2 syns
gravy with dinner 2 syns

8 syns :)

honkage :D

Which iceland southern chicken is this please

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm honking again. 8 syns day 1.

Honk-havent had any syns so far today so gonna treat myself to two hifi light bars (6syns) with a cup of tea :)

HONK HONK, 8 syns today!! very tempted to have an Alpen Light bar at the moment though!!

This is my first honk and sure won't be my last!

Honk 8 syns

God that felt good ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

My 1st at target honk :) 6.5 syns for me :D after my naughty 34 yesterday :0

honking!

3 1/2 syns today :)

HONK HONK HONK HONK!!!

That's for being 100% since Sunday. WOO! :D

Back