100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

You talking about success express that was in this month's mag?

I had some fruit today (woke up craving oreos!) and a lovely beef and bean hotpot (with the bf's help) I made from the recipe in the Extra Easy all in one book. Got my second helping in front of me!

Honk, 2 syns!

Honk!!! Thats honk number 5 whooooop

Just munched my much anticipated curly wurly :) but then realised I've not had my hexB today :eek

Honk :mermaid:

Saturday red Honk :innocent0002: - mainly because I couldn't get a baby sitter this evening but every cloud has a silver lining

Hello all,

I've been struggling to be 100% for quite a while. At first I was maintaining (although still had nearly 2 stone to lose) but then a few weekends in a row away and now I think I've put on about half a stone (but will need to wait til my official weigh in to confirm).

Yesterday I started to try to be healthy but was out for a meal with the in-laws. I chose the healthiest thing I could and resisted chips so feel good but I know I will have gone over my syns so not counting it as a 100% day.

Today I have planned for the rest of the month and will be going shopping later. I have written on my diary for the first time in 2 months and fully intend to get back on track a day at a time.

Tomorrow I WILL be able to post that I was 100% today.

Im coming to join you guys! Doing sw from home and seem to stray after a couple of days so hoping i will be writing 100% day for the forseeable future! I have a wedding in 3 and ahalf weeks so want to be 100% everyday till then! Looking forward to coming here very evening to write "100%":) xx

Well done Helzz!!
I was 100% yesterday aswel-very pleased with myself-first day in a few weeks ive been really good.
Good luck for today:clap:

Honk :)

Back