100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Birthday party honk :D :D :D

Honk! 14.5 syns, with a Chinese takeaway! Chicken in oyster sauce and boiled rice, was delicious and I was so pleased to still be on track!

7 days, 100% .... with a 4lb loss this morning on the scales .. HHHHOOOOOOOONNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK :D

Thank you ..... so chuffed x

Honk :)

You should be. That's brilliant weight loss. You got any tips? Could use all the help i can get lol x

I drank a lot more water and suger free juice this week, when i thought i was hungry, i`d drink first, and i also made sure i`d drink a glass of water with each meal too x

After a shaky start back on SW (starting the diet on the weekend failed a bit) I have been 100% today. HEa = milk in hot drinks. HEb 2 slices of nimble and had 10 syns.

Daisysp8 said:
I drank a lot more water and suger free juice this week, when i thought i was hungry, i`d drink first, and i also made sure i`d drink a glass of water with each meal too x

Ok Thankyou think I'll try that x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

100% for me today, in fact I've been 100% since I stared SW :)
:gimi:inspiring
I'm 100% every day except planned flexisyn days, so does thst still count as 100%? If it does then it's been a while. I think there is no point in me doing it if I don't commit 100% as I'll only be letting myself down.

Day two of being 100% and I feel great! 5syns and maybe another few for dinner tonight .... Hopeing it shows on the scales on weigh in! well done everyone :D

Back