100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk :)

Honk for yesterday - first ever red day

day 5, 100% so far this week... 2 days till WI! hope it shows on the scales :D

Well done on 5 100% days, I'm sure your hard work will pay off on WI day. And, if it doesn't this week, it most certainly will next week, so your hard work will not have been in vain, so just stay positive :)

I went slightly over my syns on Tuesday (16 - mainly because I started of trying to do SE, but life got in the way, so had to count 1 of my HExBs as syns) but have been 100% since then, and 100% for 7 days before that, so hopefully I'll have another good WI on Monday - I'm hoping I might even be able to sneak down into the next stone bracket! It's all getting very exciting for me because, if I manage that, I really should be able to get my 3.5 stone award the following week, as that'll only be 0.5lbs off! Aaah, I do love SW!

Thank you :)

How do you all feel about healthy extra's? Have any of you noticed a difference in weight loss on weeks you haven't had them every time? I'm asking as i've been struggling to have my Hexb's this week (poor appetite) and i am finding myself forcing myself to eat them in fear of messing up my week. Advice? X

I usually have my HE's every day but, the few times I haven't, it doesn't seem to have made a blind bit of difference to my weight loss in either direction. That might just be me, of course, but my understanding is that HE's aren't part of the plan to lose weight, but they're about making sure you have a healthy, balanced diet. It's possible you won't be getting enough fibre without your HEB, which isn't great news and, of course, fibre is important in keeping you regular, which can help at the scales :rolleyes:

Having said that, I really don't think it will have done you any harm at all, in any sense, to have missed a few days worth - and it's really impressive if you've stuck to plan at all while you've been ill, so well done you! Keep focused on that, try not to worry about HE's and remember, it's only 1 week :)

Re: honk if you were 100% today!

Honk!

back on track so honk thursday

What does 100% mean? Does it mean no syns at all? Less syns? All superfree and superspeed? I'm desperate for a decent loss over the next few weeks, would this work? Do people on here have good losses every week?

HONK #16 & HONK #17 for Thurs n Fri. I don't wana jinx myself by HONK'in 4 2day yet cos it's Sat nite n the munch mite kick in later altho I'l do my best 2 resist it! I'v saved my HX's 4 cheese n toast JUST in case tho! lol! :D

Honk!

I'm on day 4 of 100 % back to basics. Feeling great. Lost 15lb so far and only 7 more to target. Need to stay focused now as summer is creeping closer! Well done to everybody being 100% xx

I'm going to post my food diary on here, I know I've already posted it in the food diary section but any advice would be really helpful.... am I really doing it 100%?

1lb back up again today :( 14st11lbs

I'm going to post my food diary on here, any suggestions at all would be brilliant:

Day 1:
FF:
Mashed potatoes
Quorn Deli Meat
Curry Loaf (SW recipe)
Omlette

SF:
Cabbage
Lettuice
Cucumber
Apple
Tomatoes
3 x 750ml bottles of water

HE:
350ml skimmed milk
1 hi fi bar

Syns:
2 quorn sausages (1)
Small dash of gravy (2)
Butter bud (1/2)
Babybel mini (2)
Total: 5 1/2

Day 2:
F:
curry loaf
cod
activia 0%
sushi in asia book

SF:
Apple
Pineapple
Lettuice
Celery
Sugarsnap peas
Strawberries
3x 750ml water

HE:
Milk
Weetabix

Syns:
Ryvita and scraping of low low (5)
Birds Eye rice fusion (2 1/2)

Day 3:
F:
Pasta
Quark
tomato puree
sushi

SF:
Mushrooms
Garlic
Onions
Grapefruit
strawberries
Tangerine
Orange
Melon
Spinach
Baby Sweetcorn
3 x 750ml water

HE:
Milk
35g blueberry cereal (in book)

Syns:
Warbuton thin (5 1/2)
Mini babybel light (2)
25g low low cheese (4)

Total 11 1/2

Day 4

F:
Thai Fishcakes
Sweet Potato chips
fry light
activia 0%

SF:
Melon
Strawberries
Pineapple
Spinach
Frozen fruit (mango, pineapple, melon, kiwi)
orange
Water

HE:
350 ml milk
2 small wholemeal slices

Syns:
small cookie (3)
2tsb weight watchers jam (1)
merangue nest (2 1/2)

Total: 6 1/2

I've just started back ti SW (doing it at home, no group) and tiday I've had a 100% day, with lots of SF and speed foods. As I've only just started back to SW I might be very out of date (my lists are from a couple if years ago) but I'm hoping that not too much has changed.

Back