100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk!

Well done upndown, 7 days is brilliant :) Honk!! Woop woop

Thanks - well done to u - hope u had a good day today? Day 8 for me - can't believe it - nor wd u if u knew my history lol!

Yeah so glad to see you honk lol!

Honk from me too ?

Yes I love a good honk - don't u? It's all part of the site's appeal like the ppl, their support & banter plus the info - the whole package is keeping me on track!

Honk for me too :)

Thanks - well done to u - hope u had a good day today? Day 8 for me - can't believe it - nor wd u if u knew my history lol!

Honk!! Good day for me too :) Another long haul flight but I found this one easier than the last so fingers crossed it stays that way. even bought and packed a mini measuring jug so that when I'm away I can pop to the shop and get some milk for my a choice! Well done to you too, 8 days is impressive and no mean feat. You're all an inspiration and love seeing your honks haha xx

Honk

Honk day 1

Honk!! Good day for me too :) Another long haul flight but I found this one easier than the last so fingers crossed it stays that way. even bought and packed a mini measuring jug so that when I'm away I can pop to the shop and get some milk for my a choice! Well done to you too, 8 days is impressive and no mean feat. You're all an inspiration and love seeing your honks haha xx

That's great - I love it when I break a habit - hoping we're all making new habits for life eh?

Honk with a proviso! Half starved all day cos went out for a meal - steak and salad ok - sticky toffee pudding & ice cream - guesstimate 30 syns - so 10 syns for today, 10 for Sat, 10 for Sun - may have to withdraw my honk if I fail!

Honk with a proviso! Half starved all day cos went out for a meal - steak and salad ok - sticky toffee pudding & ice cream - guesstimate 30 syns - so 10 syns for today, 10 for Sat, 10 for Sun - may have to withdraw my honk if I fail!

You can do it :)

Honk for today from me!

Good luck everyone with half term (Ekkk, I need to go shopping but dreading it, my 11 yr old son is like a Hoover in the fridge lol! He has already eaten my punned of blueberries and strawberries!!)

You can do it :)

Honk for today from me!

Good luck everyone with half term (Ekkk, I need to go shopping but dreading it, my 11 yr old son is like a Hoover in the fridge lol! He has already eaten my punned of blueberries and strawberries!!)

Thanks and good luck to you with food over half term - but bet u'll get some body magic in!

Back