100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk for yesterday!!

Good luck over half term and if you splurged on syns over valentine's not to worry- its okay to go over on syns on special occasion, that's life and we can't just stop going out for meals, social occasions etc...learning how to manage it is all part of the learning curve!!

Honk for the last three days. Got weighed in on Thursday and normally have a bad day that day but I didn't. Friday and today I have stuck to it at 100% too.
Sometimes I struggle to have my Syns but have made myself have the Syns.
Fingers crossed I can honk for the seven days of this week instead of the normal 5/6 days!

Honk for the last three days. Got weighed in on Thursday and normally have a bad day that day but I didn't. Friday and today I have stuck to it at 100% too.
Sometimes I struggle to have my Syns but have made myself have the Syns.
Fingers crossed I can honk for the seven days of this week instead of the normal 5/6 days!

Well done isn't it great 2 b on plan? If u have leftover please pass them on!

For years my WI day meant anything goes (in my mouth that was) but since joining here and seeing how others are losing and eating sensibly - has encouraged me to do the same.

Honk!

Honk for today, WOW this is 4 days in a run now!
Lets hope I can make it SEVEN in total

Definitely no honk today. Not had many days like this so am determined not to have another one like this for a very long time. For the first time not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow.

Never mind - what's done is done - start afresh tomorrow :cry:

Honk for today, WOW this is 4 days in a run now!
Lets hope I can make it SEVEN in total

isn't it great when the comes plan comes together! good luck for the rest of the week!

Definitely no honk today. Not had many days like this so am determined not to have another one like this for a very long time. For the first time not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow.

Never mind - what's done is done - start afresh tomorrow :cry:

well done for posting - we all go off plan at times - good luck 2moro!

isn't it great when the comes plan comes together! good luck for the rest of the week!

Oh yes! I feel really good about myself this week as I have to confess that this is probably the only week I have ever stuck to it for the first four days. Normally the Thursday weigh in day is my bad day but has NOT been this week!

Honk! On a roll at mo - long may it last! Hope everyone's had a good wkend - if not put it behind u & start again 2moro - always think Mondays are good for start-afresh days!!

Honk :-D

Honk! OOOH that's feels good - I'll never get sick of honking!

Back