100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk

No honk yesterday but back on it today....HONK!!!

HONK!! Sixth day of the week following a diet?? Unknown to me!! But it has happened!
Just tomorrow to do and I better to have a weight loss!!!!

HONK!! Sixth day of the week following a diet?? Unknown to me!! But it has happened!
Just tomorrow to do and I better to have a weight loss!!!!

Well done - isn't it great to be in control! I'm sure ur weigh in will go well - let us know how u got on!

honk - ooooh a whole week on plan (as long as I calculated meals out correctly!)

WI day 2moro - this serial scales hogger has even been too scared to weigh - in case the reading upset the apple cart and sent me off on a binge!!

Well done - isn't it great to be in control! I'm sure ur weigh in will go well - let us know how u got on!

It is isn't it? Feel really good for Thursday weigh in!
All I can say is I better have lost some flippin' weight!! LOL

Honk!

honk - ooooh a whole week on plan (as long as I calculated meals out correctly!) WI day 2moro - this serial scales hogger has even been too scared to weigh - in case the reading upset the apple cart and sent me off on a binge!!

Woohoo well done ? see ya on weds board tomorrow!!

Honk from me all week x

I won't be honking tomorrow as am going to a family thing and there will be masses of wonderful food cooked for us by my auntie so know I will over syn...I'm compensating by eating free/superfree for other meals, trying to fill my plate up with free/superfree as much as poss when there and not having any other syns or healthy extras outside of the meal. Look forward to seeing all your honks and coming back with a honk on Thursday!!xx

I won't be honking tomorrow as am going to a family thing and there will be masses of wonderful food cooked for us by my auntie so know I will over syn...I'm compensating by eating free/superfree for other meals, trying to fill my plate up with free/superfree as much as poss when there and not having any other syns or healthy extras outside of the meal. Look forward to seeing all your honks and coming back with a honk on Thursday!!xx

Well done for planning ahead - I need to learn to do that - I play catch up after the naughty event LOL! Enjoy Auntie's feast and hope ur able to honk 2moro!

Woohoo well done ? see ya on weds board tomorrow!!

Honk from me all week x

Yes waiting to see ur progress - you've been honking so hope u have a good loss!

Back