100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk :D

Honk

I'm so pleased to see you honking everyday :) well done! you most definitely seem in the zone now!

Thanks - and you're doing well too.

Yes I've been in the groove -but as u know - I've been away for a few days and did my best - I'll find out if that was good enough after my date with the scales in the morning!!

FINALLY!!!
100% yesterday! HONK HONK!!!

Honk day 2 for yesterday. Def not honking today. Killing time for a drs app for important test results and emotional eating today! Back on plan tomorrow!

Hope the results are what ur hoping for - difficult day for you - so don't be hard on urself - take care and well done for 2moro's plan to get back on track.

Upndown! Been worried about you pleased to see your honks. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thx for your concern - u know now I've been away - did u notice I didn't honk for yesterday (Weds) did so well on Mon & Tues and ok till late yest and started on treats!

Thx for your concern - u know now I've been away - did u notice I didn't honk for yesterday (Weds) did so well on Mon & Tues and ok till late yest and started on treats!

Oh dear, hope you back on track today. :)

a non-honk day yesterday but HONK for today!

HONK :-D :-D :-D

Honk day 2 for yesterday. Def not honking today. Killing time for a drs app for important test results and emotional eating today! Back on plan tomorrow!

Hope your results were what you wanted, don't feel bad about eating today- it has been a big day for you and you've probably had more important things to think about! X

Honk!!

Back