100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Hi - bit of a weird food day but definitely honkable! Hope you all have a honking good weekend!

Yeah but going away overnight on Saturday so may not see me tomorrow!!

Enjoy and honk as soon as u can - what more can we do - life is for living!!

Good honking everyone!

Honk today for me too.

Have a great weekend all x

HONK!

(I may even honk tomorrow as just found out what we are having!! Jacket pots, salad and steak, yeah my friends are making me a slimming world friendly meal) I do have a bottle of 5.5% rose chilling though and that will be 16.5 syns so depends if I finish it or not lol!

Thanks and notice ur a regular honker - so ur doing well!

I'm trying so so hard! I have quite small losses but that's okay- better than a gain or a maintain! So difficult with my working pattern and going abroad constantly. I spent my last trip to America trawling the supermarket with the US PDFs I'd downloaded from the website trying to find syns/healthy extras I could have and planning all my food for the trip. I spent 15 mins agonising over cheese because I couldn't work out if it was the right one! My colleagues must have thought I was a bit weird! Think I'm beginning to find some tactics for work now though, every trip is a learning curve for finding a way to incorporate food optimising into my working life.

Honk for today! ?

Success Express Honk!

xxxx

Last edited:
HONK!

(I may even honk tomorrow as just found out what we are having!! Jacket pots, salad and steak, yeah my friends are making me a slimming world friendly meal) I do have a bottle of 5.5% rose chilling though and that will be 16.5 syns so depends if I finish it or not lol!

Enjoy - what nice friends u have - why don't u share 1.5 syns of that wine with them LOL!!

Honk for yesterday and today. Yippee. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Honk yesterday :D

Back