100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk - but not for yesterday:booboo:

Not like you upndown! You have been very quiet last couple of days hope ur ok. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi - yes just been busy and yesterday - decided to have a calorie counting day - for a change and to eat what I fancied - had about 1500 calories and lots of carbs but felt sluggish - so cdn't really honestly honk!

Back on Succ Exp today - feel better and in control! I've kept up with ur lovely thread - just not much time to post!! Nornal service will resume v soon!

Awwww - what happened? :patback:

Hi - it was my WI day - when I usually 'flex' a little - in the past I used to binge a lot that day!

So yesterday decided to have a cal counting day - had around 1500 cals - lots of carbs which made me feel sluggish and it wasn't a healthy day so wd have felt wrong to honk even tho' some diets recommend 1500 cals a day!

Back on Succ Exp today tho' and feel better for it.

Have u come down to earth yet now u've made it to the 11s?

Hi - it was my WI day - when I usually 'flex' a little - in the past I used to binge a lot that day!

So yesterday decided to have a cal counting day - had around 1500 cals - lots of carbs which made me feel sluggish and it wasn't a healthy day so wd have felt wrong to honk even tho' some diets recommend 1500 cals a day!

Back on Succ Exp today tho' and feel better for it.

Have u come down to earth yet now u've made it to the 11s?

You'll be grand upndown! Back on track today so that's the main thing! :)

Yes, I'm settling into the 11's, thank you x. Got a nice compliment today from a lady I haven't seen since before Christmas, told me I was looking great and that my skin looked amazing! :eek: Was nice to hear - must be all the water and the cutting out vino! ;)

Honk and feeling fab!

You'll be grand upndown! Back on track today so that's the main thing! :)

Yes, I'm settling into the 11's, thank you x. Got a nice compliment today from a lady I haven't seen since before Christmas, told me I was looking great and that my skin looked amazing! :eek: Was nice to hear - must be all the water and the cutting out vino! ;)

thanks - how lovely to get a compliment - makes all the effort worthwhile!

Honk for yesterday (and the day before) ;)

Honk for yesterday - probably won't be honking until Monday now! Have a good weekend all.

Enjoy ur weekend - 5 out of 7 is great in my book!

Back