100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk - day 4

Honk for today x

Well done!

Honk another day 1

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Mrs Bubble - you don't need to qualify your day 1 honks - we all do it tho' and for you - they're the reason u look great in photo 2 :clap:

Honk for yesterday - like Bubble another day 1 for me too!

Well done Mrs Bubble - you don't need to qualify your day 1 honks - we all do it tho' and for you - they're the reason u look great in photo 2 :clap:

Awwww thanks upndown. Thats really put a smile to my face.
Well done on your honk too. X

Honk day 3 :)

Honk :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Honk - technically I can honk today - but feel I've nudged but stayed within SW limits for being 100% on plan!

Honk for today and yesterday.

Honk (hope this means I've been good today :D)

Honk for yesterday d2! Yay!:D

Honk :)

Ur doing so well - and so near to the big day - I think lots of us ladies use pregnancy to eat whatever we like cos our tums are going to get bigger however little we eat LOL! I for one really regretted that and years later I'm still battling to lose the weight - well done to you!!

Honk day 3. :D

Ur doing so well - and so near to the big day - I think lots of us ladies use pregnancy to eat whatever we like cos our tums are going to get bigger however little we eat LOL! I for one really regretted that and years later I'm still battling to lose the weight - well done to you!!

Thank you! Even though I've gained loads back still :/ hopefully will drop off fast

No honk today though (sat eating cookies! Oops lol) x

Back