100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk :) :)

Hi - well done to all u honkers - I'm struggling at the moment - been ill and went off plan - and now I'm struggling to get back on - know I've just got to get focussed but any tips welcomed!!

Hi - well done to all u honkers - I'm struggling at the moment - been ill and went off plan - and now I'm struggling to get back on - know I've just got to get focussed but any tips welcomed!!

It hard to get back on when you fall off especially when you don't feel in the zone
How about reading your sw book or if you have any of the magazines lying around have a read of those They might help you get your head on for tomorrow at least then you will feel more in control Make sure you know what you are gonna have for breakfast in the morning before you go to bed tonight and maybe put together a small shopping list to see you through a few days Also try and recall why you want to lose weight
Hope this helps in some way :)

Can't remember when i last honked...so honking for a full week :)

It hard to get back on when you fall off especially when you don't feel in the zone
How about reading your sw book or if you have any of the magazines lying around have a read of those They might help you get your head on for tomorrow at least then you will feel more in control Make sure you know what you are gonna have for breakfast in the morning before you go to bed tonight and maybe put together a small shopping list to see you through a few days Also try and recall why you want to lose weight
Thanks for reminding me to go and make my magic oats for the morning carjam :)

Aaaah thanks for taking the trouble to write all that carjam - I really appreciate that - taken ur advice on brekkie - mixed oats with fat free yog and put frozen berries on top - which will defrost in fridge by the morning! Good idea to re-read the book too will take it out 2moro - will read whilst children in the playcentre - I'm fairly close to target so can't understand why I'm struggling now and can't bear to throw it all away at this stage - thx againxx

It's just coming off so very slowly.. Am I being impatient or doing something wrong? Going to re read the books.. Thinking of giving super express a try. Think I can honk for today at least HONK!

Honking for yest, but after approx 15 honks in a row they will not be a honk tonight as I am flexisyning my alcohol :party0036:

It's just coming off so very slowly.. Am I being impatient or doing something wrong? Going to re read the books.. Thinking of giving super express a try. Think I can honk for today at least HONK!

U don't mention how much ur losing - I think we can expect to lost 1 or 2 lbs a week if we're on plan.

Do u go to class? If so u cd ask ur consultant to check ur diaries - if not - as u say u can re-read the books - make sure ur having at least a third superfree each meal & snack - weigh or measure ur H Extras and check ur syns carefully - I know we can have up to 15 but all the ppl I talk to - seem to do better on 10 at the most.

I think Success Express is worth a try too - I like all the fruit and veg so having 2/3rds every meals & snack doesn't bother me - and I like having 2 H Extra As and Bs - good luck :). I'm struggling at the moment - must get back on plan :eek:

U don't mention how much ur losing - I think we can expect to lost 1 or 2 lbs a week if we're on plan.

Do u go to class? If so u cd ask ur consultant to check ur diaries - if not - as u say u can re-read the books - make sure ur having at least a third superfree each meal & snack - weigh or measure ur H Extras and check ur syns carefully - I know we can have up to 15 but all the ppl I talk to - seem to do better on 10 at the most.

I think Success Express is worth a try too - I like all the fruit and veg so having 2/3rds every meals & snack doesn't bother me - and I like having 2 H Extra As and Bs - good luck :). I'm struggling at the moment - must get back on plan :eek:

Hi Updown, I seem to be losing 1 lb at a time.... But am always leave class thinking how comes the ladies in front of me and behind me in the queue always seem to loose so much more which makes me think how comes I am not doing so well! I stayed the same yet I walked for miles that week... The lady in front lost 7 lbs and the lady behind me lost 4 lbs... I was pleased for them both.., but would love to leave class that pleased too!

I love over fruit and veg (used to be a vegetarian) so that's not the problem... I am not a snacker either. I know it's not my daytime meals... So am going to closer analyse my evening meals. Thank you for your supportive words of advice :0). Desperate for a loss tomorrow night.

Hi Updown, I seem to be losing 1 lb at a time.... But am always leave class thinking how comes the ladies in front of me and behind me in the queue always seem to loose so much more which makes me think how comes I am not doing so well! I stayed the same yet I walked for miles that week... The lady in front lost 7 lbs and the lady behind me lost 4 lbs... I was pleased for them both.., but would love to leave class that pleased too!

I love over fruit and veg (used to be a vegetarian) so that's not the problem... I am not a snacker either. I know it's not my daytime meals... So am going to closer analyse my evening meals. Thank you for your supportive words of advice :0). Desperate for a loss tomorrow night.

Hi - can see it must be frustrating - but remember ppl can't lose 7lbs every week (yes I agree it'd be great to lose that much for even 1 week!) Good idea to analyse ur evening meals - also worth having a private word with ur consultant - she/he might just be able to spot something for u - good luck and hope u get a loss ur happy with this weekx

What's success express? Sounds interesting

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

First honk again for yesterday! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im done eating - honk again day 2! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back