100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Im done eating - honk again day 2! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's great Bubble - u've got straight back on plan after u hols even tho' ur ill :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What's success express? Sounds interesting

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's another version of SW's eating plan - it's in ur book (the one with all the syns in) u have 2/3 superfree with every meal or snack, and 2 H Extra A and Bs - up to 15 syns - can't remember other rules - but if u like fruit and veg like me I think it's just as easy as Extra Easy, Red or Green days - worth a try if ur struggling - but at the mo I'm struggling to follow any plan :(

Hi Updown, I seem to be losing 1 lb at a time.... But am always leave class thinking how comes the ladies in front of me and behind me in the queue always seem to loose so much more which makes me think how comes I am not doing so well! I stayed the same yet I walked for miles that week... The lady in front lost 7 lbs and the lady behind me lost 4 lbs... I was pleased for them both.., but would love to leave class that pleased too!

I love over fruit and veg (used to be a vegetarian) so that's not the problem... I am not a snacker either. I know it's not my daytime meals... So am going to closer analyse my evening meals. Thank you for your supportive words of advice :0). Desperate for a loss tomorrow night.

How did u get on tonight?

Honkity honk day 3!!! X

Honk for last two days

Been a while but finally.. honk!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Honk B-)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

7 honks lol...

Honk Honk Honk :)

Honkity Flipping Fantastic Feeling Honk!! First day on plan following a 2 week binge - which came out of the blue!!

Honkity Flipping Fantastic Feeling Honk!! First day on plan following a 2 week binge - which came out of the blue!!

Hypno powers! Well done. Xxxx

Honk Day 2 (again!) feels good tho' - good luck to everyone for the weekend!!

Hypno powers! Well done. Xxxx

Thx - but can't take any credit for it - long may it continue!!

3rd honk in a row after a 2 week binge - esp pleased cos it's the weekend - goo luck 2 allx

Honk, honk, honk....

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Honk

Back