100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk :)

Honk for Mon n Tue

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not a perfect day but reckon I can have a legitimate honk!!

HONK ;) I'm back on track, 4 days in a row after losing it big time.

HONK ;) I'm back on track, 4 days in a row after losing it big time.

Well done - it's tough to get back on track isn't it? 4 days on plan is great tho'!! PS: bet my binge was worse than ur binge - it lasted for 14 days for a start LOL!!

Well done Safia - isn't it great when we keep it altogether - here's to a good day in more ways than one for both of us xx :)

Honk :-D:-D:-D

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Honk :-D:-D:-D

Hi - I've been thinking of u - will go on ur diary to see how ur getting on - well done on today that's amazing!! Good luck for the big dayx

Hi - I've been thinking of u - will go on ur diary to see how ur getting on - well done on today that's amazing!! Good luck for the big dayx

Thanks! And I've not updated Sig but my little boy arrived on the 8th June x

Thanks! And I've not updated Sig but my little boy arrived on the 8th June x

Thx -not surprised u've not amended sig - u'll be v busy right now!! Hope ur feeling well - after I wrote that post - I popped over to ur diary and cd see the little man had arrived - lovely pics of both boys - remember to take care of u too!xx

Thx -not surprised u've not amended sig - u'll be v busy right now!! Hope ur feeling well - after I wrote that post - I popped over to ur diary and cd see the little man had arrived - lovely pics of both boys - remember to take care of u too!xx

Thank you! Cannot believe how fast time goes again now with a newborn. Busy busy busy.
Thanks, been taking it easy with a few trips out. Dreading when husband goes back to work though! Xx

& honk today :D

Thank you! Cannot believe how fast time goes again now with a newborn. Busy busy busy.
Thanks, been taking it easy with a few trips out. Dreading when husband goes back to work though! Xx

& honk today :D

Wow - can't believe ur still honking - I'd def be making all kinds of baby excuses to eat what I felt like!! Well done - I'm sure u'll get into a routine with the 2 boys once ur hubby goes back to work - hard work but very rewarding - I had 3 boys in 44 months - goodness knows how I managed that but it was a lovely time!xx

I've forget to honk this week! 5 honks from Monday to today :D

Wow - can't believe ur still honking - I'd def be making all kinds of baby excuses to eat what I felt like!! Well done - I'm sure u'll get into a routine with the 2 boys once ur hubby goes back to work - hard work but very rewarding - I had 3 boys in 44 months - goodness knows how I managed that but it was a lovely time!xx

Why thank you! I promised myself that once he was here I'd have until home and settled to get back on track ready for the next week WI. And surprisingly I have done that!! :)

& honk today :)

Why thank you! I promised myself that once he was here I'd have until home and settled to get back on track ready for the next week WI. And surprisingly I have done that!! :)

& honk today :)

Brill - ur an inspiration - if u can do it in ur circumstances - reckon it shd be a doddle for me - but doesn't work out that way all the time and I don't have any valid reasons or excuses LOL!!

Back