100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk for today and yesterday

Honk

4 honks this week and 1.5lb off. So honking works whatever you say. Im very pleased :)

The bubble will burst

Honk !!

Honkkkk

You must be so disappointed! Rubbish when you're good and don't get rewarded on the scales but it will catch up. No way you can be 100% and it not be making a difference. Keep at it. 6 honks is really impressive!

Yes was a bit gutted but on a positive note I made a dress 4 weeks ago which was a just a tad too snug on waist, but it fitted lovely when I wore it on Thursday and also got into my smallest jeans (not at the same time:eek:)and was able tuck a tee in without excess flab hanging over the top so hoping scales will move next week. Not honking today - having a day off!

Yes was a bit gutted but on a positive note I made a dress 4 weeks ago which was a just a tad too snug on waist, but it fitted lovely when I wore it on Thursday and also got into my smallest jeans (not at the same time:eek:)and was able tuck a tee in without excess flab hanging over the top so hoping scales will move next week. Not honking today - having a day off!

Well done. You must be delighted xx

Back