Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

100% Thursday... let's help each other through!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Katycakes, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Yesterday was a wobbly day for me and I want today to be better, trying to get my head back in the right space and be focused. Am doing 810 and this week (totm) it seems a million times harder. BUT... we can do it.

Anyone else up for a no-pick, no-cheat day? I've had a porridge and herb tea, and WILL NOT have bars or shakes early today... 1 o clock for my bar... 2 o clock WI (postphoned from yesterday)... and a strictly weighed & cal counted quorn meal for my tea. I PROMISE!!!!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    count me in! having a much better day today after my big blip yesterday.

by some fluke in still in ketosis according to ketostix! and only a ┬Żlb gain on the scales this morning! so im super happy and 100% back on the wagon. :bliss:

was going to SS+ this week but decided on another 2 weeks SS before i start moving up

im almost a litre of water down so far, then soup for lunch, soup for dinner and a hot choc shake for supper:cool:

4. Katycakes

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Good for you Amy! I had a bad day yesterday too, but today feels different and do-able! It's all about how our heads are feeling, isn't that weird? Glad you are back on the wagon honey, we can do this!!! Off to town for a couple of hours, should be a good way to avoid the fridge!
    xxx

5. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wahoo bring it on!!

Today is a long day for me, finish my first work at 6 and start my second job at 6.30.

Had my first shake at 10, gona have my second shake at 2 and then im going to split my last shake between 5 and 8.

Hopefully as I will be so busy there will be no time for food fantasising! And tomorrow I have off! Yippeee!

6. Katycakes

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Well, so far so good. And just been weighed, and half a pound off... a miracle!!! I thought I had put on, but this is like a gift to keep me on track and I WILL be extra good from now on, I promise, as i want to shift this last 9lbs. I haven't adjusted ticker & got cdc to write it down as sts, but come next weigh-in there will be a downward shift, definitely. Glad you got through last night's wobble Crazy, and hope it's al going great for you too, Amy... some days we just feel weak I guess, but today I am determined and nothing is gonna stop me getting to goal! Are we really the only three trying for 100% today? Eek!
    xxx

7. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    9lbs to go! Thats amazing, it will come off in no time!!

8. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers

yesterday's guilt is still fresh in my mind and making all hunger & cravings disappear so im still 100% on track today!

almost 2 litres water down now and had an oriental chilli soup for lunch - yum!

:)

9. Katycakes

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Just about to head off to station, as working away tomorrow... have my bars, porridge, water & shakes packed! I will allow myself a coffee on the train, but I am feeling pretty motivated too so all will be good! If I don't check in again for a few days, have a great weekend everyone! And be good!
    xxx

10. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello all! :) Thought i'd join you :) I weigh in at 6.45pm tonight and since my neighbour (on CD with me) visited earlier and told me of her binge on Sunday.. we'll I can't stop thinking of food now!! grrr I know it's only a trick of the mind, but still. :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.