100% Thursday... let's help each other through!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Yesterday was a wobbly day for me and I want today to be better, trying to get my head back in the right space and be focused. Am doing 810 and this week (totm) it seems a million times harder. BUT... we can do it.

Anyone else up for a no-pick, no-cheat day? I've had a porridge and herb tea, and WILL NOT have bars or shakes early today... 1 o clock for my bar... 2 o clock WI (postphoned from yesterday)... and a strictly weighed & cal counted quorn meal for my tea. I PROMISE!!!!

xxx

count me in! having a much better day today after my big blip yesterday.

by some fluke in still in ketosis according to ketostix! and only a ½lb gain on the scales this morning! so im super happy and 100% back on the wagon. :bliss:

was going to SS+ this week but decided on another 2 weeks SS before i start moving up

im almost a litre of water down so far, then soup for lunch, soup for dinner and a hot choc shake for supper:cool:

Good for you Amy! I had a bad day yesterday too, but today feels different and do-able! It's all about how our heads are feeling, isn't that weird? Glad you are back on the wagon honey, we can do this!!! Off to town for a couple of hours, should be a good way to avoid the fridge!
xxx

Wahoo bring it on!!

Today is a long day for me, finish my first work at 6 and start my second job at 6.30.

Had my first shake at 10, gona have my second shake at 2 and then im going to split my last shake between 5 and 8.

Hopefully as I will be so busy there will be no time for food fantasising! And tomorrow I have off! Yippeee!

Well, so far so good. And just been weighed, and half a pound off... a miracle!!! I thought I had put on, but this is like a gift to keep me on track and I WILL be extra good from now on, I promise, as i want to shift this last 9lbs. I haven't adjusted ticker & got cdc to write it down as sts, but come next weigh-in there will be a downward shift, definitely. Glad you got through last night's wobble Crazy, and hope it's al going great for you too, Amy... some days we just feel weak I guess, but today I am determined and nothing is gonna stop me getting to goal! Are we really the only three trying for 100% today? Eek!
xxx

yesterday's guilt is still fresh in my mind and making all hunger & cravings disappear so im still 100% on track today!

almost 2 litres water down now and had an oriental chilli soup for lunch - yum!

:)

Just about to head off to station, as working away tomorrow... have my bars, porridge, water & shakes packed! I will allow myself a coffee on the train, but I am feeling pretty motivated too so all will be good! If I don't check in again for a few days, have a great weekend everyone! And be good!
xxx

Hello all! :) Thought i'd join you :) I weigh in at 6.45pm tonight and since my neighbour (on CD with me) visited earlier and told me of her binge on Sunday.. we'll I can't stop thinking of food now!! grrr I know it's only a trick of the mind, but still. :(

Back