100% today?!

100% for today and yesterday.

Had a terrible shift Saturday, couple of panic attacks at work, felt sick a lot... ended up having a fast food meal there (bowling alley) and then Mcdonalds afterwards but choose wisely so was under cals by 400cal.

Today I had no problems at work AT all lol, I even had breakfast before going which I usually can never stomach.

4/30 then or is it 29 this month?

tomorrow I have work 12-7pm, an interview Wednesday and Thursday, work Friday 5-1am and then Sat 9-5pm! Those two are going to kill me >.< lol

Just finished dinner so that's day 5 done! Weighing in on Wednesday hoping to see some benefits ;) x

So today was easy to stay under cals, I've got a large chunk of carrot cake I'm going to finish the day with as i still have 1000cals left after a 7 hour shift with no break, a very light dinner (The hairy dieters curry) and a bag of m&m peanuts... lol I also jogged almost the entire shift at work as being the only one, I greeted guests at reception, served on bar and then cooked a meal for nearly every customer that came in... Oh then even after no break, volunteered to spend half hour of 'non paid' time after my shift hoovering the staff room because we have an inspection later on lol.

5/28

Had 900cals left yesterday, weighed myself today, 218.2, meaning a loss of 4.8lb since I started around 3 weeks ago.

Actually I usually feel indifferent to the numbers, I'd rather feel it physically :)

Having a film day today as I'm busy for the next 4 days :/ with job interviews and work. I'm hoping she gives me Monday off but tbh because I've now been trained to cook, I doubt anyone else will get the Monday shift >.< Watched all my recorded stuff, Mr Selfridges, World Without End and movies - Dream House and now The Day After Tomorrow.

x Still doing good on calories.

6/28 100%

7/28

I'm still here! Hectic few days with my small people but managed to stay 100% !

I think I'm on 8th day now.. lol I'm losing track, I struggled staying on track but cooked a 'fake away' and was all good :) my scales have gone up slightly but I think it's generally just totm and such things... I've done quite well this week with the many panic attacks I've had and all the stuff I've had to do... my next two shifts are my last 'challege'. Mainly that I'm working until 2am and I'm starting work again 9am the next day :/ xxx

Finished day 8 on 100% still going strong! Glad you've had a good week panda.. Oh and got to love a 'fake away' lol xx

I may not be 100% today, I've yet to eat anything but going for a meal. Ive had a stressful 2 days so going to have a dessert lol... obe controlled dessert. Xx

I may not be 100% today, I've yet to eat anything but going for a meal. Ive had a stressful 2 days so going to have a dessert lol... obe controlled dessert. Xx

Ah enjoy it! Sure ur still be under you goal after a meal and desert.. Have a lovely stress free evening.. 100% here today too.. 4lb lost this week.. Happy width that! Enjoy yourself xxx

Well I was over but have calculated my calories burnt from work... I did about 3 hours of fast walking (standing for say 2 minutes at a time when serving before rushing to another area) lots of bending, stretching and such. I work in a busy bowling alley, I am the receptionist but I also serve on bar and am the main contact for problems and other things...)

So right now i'm at 700 cals left... I'm full tired and achey so properly bed in an hour or so... I don't really want to count it as 100% because after eating that bag of doritoes, it's not the best day... lol

I wasn't 100% yesterday, -9cal over lol... and i have a birthday meal today so properly won't be today. I'll be back on track by Wednesday at latest (another meal out tomorrow). xxx

Back