100% today?!

100% for me

I'm still going.. Drank at the weekend but all within range.. Never went for a cake yesterday but stuck with it and had grapes :mad:

Aaaarghhhh i had family over last night sooo we really stuffed ourselves!! :/ im too scared to get on those scales!! So im jus goin to trod along - lose the weight & b 101% frm now, worst is behind me... Can now focus on day at a time!:) x

Ive been quite sick so today will be my first day back on diet x

1604 today! Allowance is 1240 so I'm upset with myself. Grrrrrrrr. :-( x

Currently 14st 7.5lbs. 2.5lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Really struggling to get a 100% for just one day lately, been off it for like a month :( Helpp.

100% x

100% today too! As long as I keep away from the kitchen! Lol x

Current Weight - 14st 3.3lbs

I've kept in the green on MFP all week so far :D

Really struggling to get a 100% for just one day lately, been off it for like a month :( Helpp.

Don't know if you still need help but my advice is:
1. Up your calorie allowance to a number where you're still losing weight (still below your TDEE) but higher than it is now.
2. If you're using MFP, exercise each day to 'earn' more calories so you can eat more but still be 100%.
3. Plan your meals for a few days in advance and have a range of snacks on hand that you can eat and still be within your allowance.

If you can stick to that for a week you'll feel way better then you could look at lowering your calorie allowance again. It would be a psychological / emotional boost though to do that for a week and very much feel like and know that you're 'on track' with your plan.

Been 100% every day since Monday :) I love MFP!

100% friday and thursday, little over today.

100& Sat, Sun, tiny bit over on Monday. x

For me Sophie1805, the second week is harder for me >.< Today I woke up wanting to eat everything.

Motivation has been my down fall for years.

This time I focused hard on weight gain has given me (health issues, struggling to get out of cars and so on) I concentrate on horrible photos of me (in weight not face lol) I've taken a good look at my body and I've developed this dark patch on my stomach which came about when I hit 16st and hass something to do with gaining weight quickly.

Find motivational quotes online, I've been posting on a day since I started... I was reading the 5:2 diet book and although I'm not following the diet, a lot of what was said in it helps, buy a diary and write how big you are, weight, measurements, then write how bad you feel (in health, emotionals) why are you doing this? Why are you dieting? then every day/week write wht got easier, whats the same and everything and you'll notice the difference you feel but without logging it you will forget how bad you first felt.

Leaning on other people helps also. Don't beat yourself up if you slip up just get back on it as soon as possible (same day/next day).

Look for my diary and I'll help support you <3

Back