100% untill 25th november

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
In ally October is over with, never had so many social events! Now I'm focused, next event is 25th November so fingers crossed a can get 10 lb off by then and I'll be happy. I'm totally focused lol. Not expecting much of a loss this week due to the weekend antics, but I enjoyed it but now time to knuckle down

Lucy lucy lucy you're such a party animal!! Though to be fair it's why I only got 4lbs off this week!!

Whats on on the 25th pet?

I'm on a night out about then.... i'm going for 15lb off by the 24th.... You know!!! No pressure!! Lol....

Good luck sweetie!! x

Lucy lucy lucy you're such a party animal!! Though to be fair it's why I only got 4lbs off this week!!

Whats on on the 25th pet?

Hahaha you know what it is though, i had a baby january and nobody askes me to go out, then suddenly ive had 4 nights out in October (one of them i was 100% for) but im so glad its over with, yes ive enjoyed every night out but i really wanna get this weight off so onwards I go!!

Hahaha you know what it is though, i had a baby january and nobody askes me to go out, then suddenly ive had 4 nights out in October (one of them i was 100% for) but im so glad its over with, yes ive enjoyed every night out but i really wanna get this weight off so onwards I go!!

Congrats on the wee one!! I know what you mean about it being quiet, I was the same until mid-Sept then BAM! Well done so far missy!

Urgh, really done some damage this week with weight, just can't get this weight off from the weekend!! Day three and still the same as Sunday night after the binge. The last 2 times it came off instantly, deffo gunna end up stating the same or put on by next weigh in, unless when I hit ketones it comes off, I know it's my fault but grrrrrrrr I hate nights out lol.

Remember hon the weight never conforms to what we want- if your 100% you won't have gained from the day after the 'blip' but just think on any other programme you would def gain. Stick with it and TFR 100% WILL get you there don't give in to the wee frustration devil on your shoulder...

Back