100% weekend!!

Well done everyone! I'm 4lb lighter this week after giving it 100%! I can't believe it! The chocolate restraint was totally worth it. X

Well done Becktoria!! thats fantastic! its my weigh in tomorrow morning and have now done 18 days 100%!!! so hoping for a loss :D

Yup, going for it again this weekend. Even though we've another family do and the last one didn't work out so good for doing WW!

Just had a great day out with my friend and her little girl and have been SO good - took a nice but low points picnic for me and didn't have any extras, even when my friend offered me cup cakes :eek:

But in the afternoon I had a huge piece of very yummy cake in the cafe and counted it from my weeklies.

I really agree with people's comments about the flexibility - knowing a treat is allowed makes it so much easier to stick to the plan, and it stops you feeling like you're being a total misery saying "no" all the time when you're having a day out.

Goood girl. I agree its a lot easier on pp with regards to going out, or having drinks at a friends :) On the Discover plan I did basically starve myself on the day I was going out, and then binge, which is really unhealthy. I can say hand on heart, that pp is a million times better than discover, because you've got those magic little extra points, yay!

Goood girl. I agree its a lot easier on pp with regards to going out, or having drinks at a friends :) On the Discover plan I did basically starve myself on the day I was going out, and then binge, which is really unhealthy. I can say hand on heart, that pp is a million times better than discover, because you've got those magic little extra points, yay!

I havent tried propoints yet, but i dont feel like i have to starve myself if i want a treat! my allowance is 25, so i usually have 20-22 a day and save the rest for weekend, i end up saving 16plus points per week which i use at weekend. Think any plan works if your smart with ur points ;)

Another 100% weekend for me coming up, this will be my third one :D

Have just hit my first goal of - 7 lb/ 5 % of bodyweight. It took 5 weeks, which isn't bad at all, and am really pleased with how easy and do-able the ProPoints system has been.

Am having a break and just maintaining because there's so many holiday things going on now, but have 35 dailies to play with plus the weeklies and am DETERMINED not to put any back on. Will set the next goal and carry on after Easter...

Thanks for your encouragement, everyone, and good luck with your 100 % weekends - I hope it's going well!

Yay! So you are just having maintain points for the special occasions? That's actually a really good idea! And well done on your target! Enjoy your Easter x

I'm having a naughty pizza tonight but I'm sticking to not eating too much throughout the day, and I've changed my "big night" points to today. Not quite 100% but oh well!!

I had a personal trainer sess yesterday and because i'm off work this coming week I've got plenty of time to head to the gym before my Tuesday night wi :)

Hi girls I'm new here. Just started ww last week - weigh in tomorrow eek!

What is it you mean by 100% weekend?

Hi girls I'm new here. Just started ww last week - weigh in tomorrow eek!

What is it you mean by 100% weekend?

Sticking to a plan or a certain number of pro points for the weekend, being good or any kind of combo really.

I didnt have a 100% im afraid! However it wasnt as bad as I thought and I did have weeklies left to share out onto my days, so following the wendi plan slightly differently this week lol!

hannata said:
o wow deadteddys!! new hair!! I love <3

YEah 100% is just sticking to plan 100%, which is hard for a lot of us :D

Thank you! ^^ hehe

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This weekend went a bit squiffy too! Whoops!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So far so good, getting ready to go to a party now but I haven't used any weeklies so far so I plan to be ok. Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Slimandtoned said:
I'm in Nicola! I've a party to go to on Sat night so that's what I'm keeping my weeklies for but definitely on for joining you for a 100% weekend this weekend!!

Have you any plans?

I drank too much at a formal last night but am going to activity point the hell out of tomorrow!!

I tend to find that my weekends are impacted by how the rest of the week has been ie do I feel in control? However saying that, I never go over my points - I love my weeklies :) I do tend to keep most of weeklies for the weekend incase this happens and then I don't feel guilty.

Good week for me so far, got 3lbs to get into the next stone bracket so hoping to make a dent in that this week :)

Ive been ill since last wednesday with a stomach bug so definatly stayed 100% and had no where near my allowed points everyday! :( feeling slightly better today, just chilling in the sunshine :) have a great rest of the weekend xx

Back