1000 cal CWP step 3

TeeJay63

I am 54, married , 4 kids, 6 grandchildren and another on the way very soon.
I am a nurse and love every minute of my job, I realise that whilst I am promoting good health, I should be practicing what I preach!! So here goes I ve begun my journey and aim to have a toned and flat tummy just like my aviator pic, plus a healthy heart so I can enjoy my family for years to come, all already I've recieved support from this site can't wait to make loads of new friends to share my journey with x

Hi TJ,

Great to see you here:) your 3rd weigh in reading your other posts. Good luck for that today. It's seems the forum is a little quiet at the moment, even I've been more quiet that usual. I put it down to September odds. Although you've had a pretty good month to date :) so that will push me on:)

Firstly great job!! And secondly 54 years young! And dang you've already got grand kids, wow I'm five years behind you and one 12 soon to be 13 year old under my belt. Although she keeps me young. :) :)

What are your goals? I still have another 3 stones to lose so will be here and beyond until it's gone. What are you goals

xxxx

Hi TJ,

Great to see you here:) your 3rd weigh in reading your other posts. Good luck for that today. It's seems the forum is a little quiet at the moment, even I've been more quiet that usual. I put it down to September odds. Although you've had a pretty good month to date :) so that will push me on:)

Firstly great job!! And secondly 54 years young! And dang you've already got grand kids, wow I'm five years behind you and one 12 soon to be 13 year old under my belt. Although she keeps me young. :) :)

What are your goals? I still have another 3 stones to lose so will be here and beyond until it's gone. What are you goals

xxxx
Good morning SummerChic .
I might be 54 but I feel like 27 at heart (I wish)!
I really want to get to 10st like I used to be until about 10years ago, but my CC and I have agreed to do it in small chunks, so my first goal is 15st. I've obviously got about 5 and half st more to loose but I find it easier doing it this way other wise it just makes me fed up.
This site is really motivating is nt it?! I sink talk about my weight to any one , I just keep smiling, but deep down I feel like a right mess, although I try to dress to hide it .
How long have you been following CWP? And what's your body doing? Shrinking I keep thinking of this✈️⛱ speak soon and keep working hard TeeJay xx

Hello TeeJay,

Welcome to the party!

How are you getting on? I think focusing on small chunks is a really good idea. I have set myself small goals and have found that has really helped me.

I look forward to reading your progress.

xx

Hello TeeJay,

Welcome to the party!

How are you getting on? I think focusing on small chunks is a really good idea. I have set myself small goals and have found that has really helped me.

I look forward to reading your progress.

xx
Hi Mini Kate
Thank you for you’re warm welcome.
Apart from a little gravy on the 2 occasions I’ve followed and continue to stay in plan % enjoying it too
Only prob I’ve got is I’ve been post menapause for 2 years now but have started to bleed again my CC says it’s because our fat stores eastrogen which is being released, I am getting period symptoms like sore boobs and tummy ache, think I may go to the docs . Hope you’re doing ok x

I am doing well thanks.

I am finding that this diet effects my hormones and wreaking havoc with my time of the month.

What are your losses so far? Xx

I am doing well thanks.

I am finding that this diet effects my hormones and wreaking havoc with my time of the month.

What are your losses so far? Xx
Oh that’s put my mind at rest!
I’ve been on this for 6 weeks and so far dropped 22lb next weigh on Monday, how about you? X

That’s amazing! Well done!

I am on week 17 and -45lbs so far.

I normally have my weigh in on a Tuesday but I am having it Friday this week due to previous commitments. I am hoping to get near the 50lb mark this week but slow and steady wins the race (that’s what I fell myself anyway!!)

Xx

That’s amazing! Well done!

I am on week 17 and -45lbs so far.

I normally have my weigh in on a Tuesday but I am having it Friday this week due to previous commitments. I am hoping to get near the 50lb mark this week but slow and steady wins the race (that’s what I fell myself anyway!!)

Xx
Wow 45lb, can’t wait till I can say that, do you feel better for it? I know I do, I’m a nurse so rushing around constantly with 14hr days, I’ve noticed I’m not getting A’s out of breath as previously and hubby says I haven’t been snoring! That’s gotta be a bonus not having digs in the ribs when I’m asleep keep thinking about the difference it’s making to my health too, BMI is dropping steadily from 42.8 to 38.9 I think it was? For some reason I seem to be Weeing for England this week as well. X

I still have a long long way to go but my BMI has gone from 49.9 to 42.2 and I do feel so much better for it.

I have found that I have more energy and simple things like walking up a couple of fights of stairs no longer leaves me out of breath!

I am hoping to lose at least another 2 stone by Christmas, ideally 2 stone 9 as that would put me in the 14’s but I will take each day as it comes.

Xx

I still have a long long way to go but my BMI has gone from 49.9 to 42.2 and I do feel so much better for it.

I have found that I have more energy and simple things like walking up a couple of fights of stairs no longer leaves me out of breath!

I am hoping to lose at least another 2 stone by Christmas, ideally 2 stone 9 as that would put me in the 14’s but I will take each day as it comes.

Xx

Back