1000 plan please help .....

hi all , i start the 1000 plan next week and am a little confused and overwhelmed ...... does anyone have a food diary of exactly what they eat ? I just need to read what ther people do to give me an idea ... the book said either shredded wheat or museli for brekkie .. but then my CDC said I can use other cereals with the same calories .. so does that mean I can have the same calorie value of something like coco pops or choc shreddies or am I still not allowed sugar ??

also if i wanted a CD product for brekkie what else could I have later on ?????

some meal ideas , general help would be really really appreciated :s

Hi Katie,

Firstly, well done on your fab losses and welcome to maintenance. I am not at your stage just yet, so can't answer your questions but I am sure one of our fabby ladies will be posting a very helpful answer very soon. I'm moving up to 810 from next week, so useful info re this and 1000 gratefully received. x

Hi Katie, welcome to this bit of the forum and fantastic work on your losses, you have done brilliantly on CD so far!! I would say the same as Jess, stick exactly to the book by the letter when it comes to choices and it will help you to continue on and finish the amazing job you have already done.
As for timings of meals, you can switch things around i.e if your having CD pack for brek and don't want to have brek option at the same time maybe have it at lunchtime with the salad (eg - egg, slice of bread & salad) that kind of thing and for evening meal, either go for the option 1 list or a meal from the recipes.

Hope you enjoy the different choices and get on really well with it.

Good luck!
x

Back