100lb Challenge

Dan1986

Not so new to Exante as I used it last year to lose a couple of stone before I went on holiday. I have returned this year as I would like to lose 100lbs for when I get married next year in August. Today is day 1.

Hope everybody else is doing well and it’s good to be back reading the amazing success stories.

Now that's a challenge!
Good luck with it. I personally know a guy who went from 22+ stone to 14 within 8 months. It can be done!

I'm with you, although how long it will be Exante for I couldn't tell you :O

Hiya and good luck =) you can do it! And a wedding is a great thing to be motivated for =)

Wow that's a serious target! Good luck :D

That's certainly some challenge! Good luck. I'll be watching out for your posts to see how you're getting on. Why don't you put it on the challenge thread and see if anyone else wants to lose the same amount,

Wow guys thanks for the replies! This part of the forum seems alot more alive than it was this time last year. I am hoping I can do it before xmas but I will see how it pans out. My food weeks are always the worst so I tend to keep going until I hit Plateau then have a food week.

Welcome, Dan, and good luck. It sounds very manageable to lose about 7st by next August. Overall I want to lose about the same amount, no fixed date, as soon as possible basically :cool:
Wish you all the best on your exante journey :)

Thanks B, If my last shorter journey was anything to go by I would like a 10lb+ loss in my first week. I will keep everybody informed.

Hey Dan,
Good luck with your target and nice to see so many new people joining. I have only been doing this for less than 2 weeks and hearing from other new people really keeps me going. The success stories form the others are a brilliant source of encouragement and hope!

Yay to Dan!! What excellent motivation, I'm just nearing the end of day one. We can do this, nothing tastes as good as being free from worrying about weight feels!! Good Luck xx

Enjoy- I've saved my bar for this evening, I'm on about ten forums at the moment looking for inspiration as the doubts are creeping in....

Dan, did you keep the 2 stone off or did you regain? How did you find maintaining??

Good luck!

Hiya good luck with your plan, I am sure you will make your target x

Chelly I put 1 stone back on but that was because I went back to the old way of eating rubbish :(. I am on it for good now though until I lose my 100lbs then I will be changing of to a diet called 5:2 which is an amazing diet to maintain after any VLCD.

Thanks for all the other replies.

Back