lyniG - 100lb - 21lb = 79lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 12lb = 88lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 13lb = 87lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb
Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 16.5lb = 83.5lb

Hi everyone, how are you all doing?

I've had a good day... Bar at 11.30am, shake at 3pm and about to make the new Spag Bol for tea.

Hope you're all doing well. x

Hey ladies, I hope you're all doing well.
Week 2 weigh in for me today and I've lost 3lbs :)

zoe9804 - 100lb - 22lb = 78lb
Plym2bslim
Sparkley - 100lb - 22lb = 78lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 16lb = 84lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb

Just the 1lb off but better than on.

zoe9804 - 100lb - 23lb = 77lb
Plym2bslim
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 16lb = 84lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb

Wow, meals just arrived and so has my apple and cinnamon porridge (thanks sparkley) I really am spoilt for choice now.

I went for the spag Bol, was good. Saved the Shephards pie for tomorrow but can't wait to try the chilli.
Does anyone do their packs in a pan, I feel I am the only one in the world that doesn't have a microwave!! Just wondering if mine are any different as they are in a pan??

I went for the spag Bol, was good. Saved the Shephards pie for tomorrow but can't wait to try the chilli.
Does anyone do their packs in a pan, I feel I am the only one in the world that doesn't have a microwave!! Just wondering if mine are any different as they are in a pan??

Hi Zoe, yes, I do mine in a pan! I put the boiling water in the pan and add the sachet then let it sit for a couple of mins before putting on the hob, then simmer it for about 10 mins. I find the longer I leave it the thicker it gets, then add a bit more boiling water if needed. Yesterday I added too much water and my shepherds pie was more like a soup - but really tasty. Tastes like the end of a shepherds pie dinner when the mash has gone into the meaty gravy and there's bits of peas in there too! I had Spag Bol tonight too - enjoyed it.

X

Ooo can't wait till tomorrow tea now. I think I'll try leaving them a bit longer, mine are generally quite thin but still nice, I'm going to try the new porridge tomorrow morning can't wait for that, I love porridge anyway.

Morning ladies, week 2 weigh in...... 2lbs off, hope everyone is well xx

zoe9804 - 100lb - 22lb = 78lb
Plym2bslim
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 13lb = 87lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb

Hi MsJMC

I do feel very motivated at the moment and want to make the most if it while lasts, so turning down the champers wasn't too hard. I just keep telling myself that although something might taste nice for the 5 mins you're eating it, but then what? You just feel disappointed in yourself and wishing you hadn't done it. I have to make the most if it while I am in this frame of mind because as good as I am at the minute I can also be very, very naughty!!

How much do you want to lose?

I agree, the meals are more of a winter warmer but I'm enjoying them and it gives more variety to the diet. Set myself a mini goal of losing a further 6lb by 1 August which would take my loss to 2 stones in 1 month... I'd be over the moon with that!

X

Yes soon be winter time to have these meals , god winter dark nights and starting to get cold , well ive been off plan since Tuesday , back today so 3 days out was my birthday yesterday went and let my hair down lol but in all that time I put 1 pound on .... i'm ok with that .
I have about 7 stone to lose , I go away oct 27th to spain plus looking around secondary school this big I feel people are thinking shes big , so im hoping to be more passable come mid sept for that too . there off school now .
That will be great 2 stone by then . yes your right , good way of putting it , for 5 mins tasting good , to the after effects .... so right .
Well im doing ok so far im on track . how are you doing ?

Hi guys can I join the thread. I've been on exante for 4 weeks now and lost 16.5 lb I have about 7st to lose and it seems so far away. My first challenge is two stone before I go to Florida in 6 weeks.
Hi there and welcome i'm about same as you about 7 to lose .... you can do it !

I use the zapper machine , microwave lol
tried pan but didn't work well ....
its all trail and error to get the food packs right , I want to oder some bits to break the boredom of soups shakes but waiting to A/C to build up .
think we paid a lot out lately .
So how is everyone finding this ?
Whos still here , give us a wave if your all still here lol

I'm still plodding along, weight loss not been great. But trying to get my head around things, cos of my back I've not been able to do my 30 day shred DVD and not been walking as much as I'd hoped either. Finding the variation of food better and I'm not leaving so long between each pack, think that's where I was going wrong (must still be in work mode when I have to spread the packs over longer for my night shifts, so today had porridge at 9, bar at 12 and having chilli at about 5.30pm. Been 100% so far and plan to stick with it now, early night tonight and full day out tomorrow (or until it rains ?) good luck everyone, keep the updates coming In.

great to be 100% again , yes have to find the best time that suites us with the packs , someone said space them every 4 hours , its once I have the first one and the second then I clock watch arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Seem to be struggling the last few weeks. Trying to do working solution as my partner doesn't like it if I don't have one meal, we're making them low fat and low carb but after the first four weeks it's slowed up :( I think it's nearly totm though so hoping things will change after.

Joined a gym today too so I have no excuse for changing shape and losing weight!

Hi Surfybeachbabe

I found that my weight slowed on total solutions week 4/5. This was also my TOTM and I started the 30 day shred. It virtually stopped in fact as I was losing on average 1/2lb a day. I lost 1 lb in a week, and then I had a weekend off plan altogether. I'm just feeling back to normal again now and have renewed motivation. Stick with it and don't forget when you start exercising you can weigh more because of the muscle. If like me your a slave to the scales why not try getting OH to hide them on the first of August and not let you have them back till the first September, I think there is a forum for monthly weigh ins. Good luck.

Back