ProPoints 100lbs to lose - Carriegirl21's Diary

MrsPayne212 said:
glad to hear everything when ok last night and you were able to have a good time, while still keeping on track. its great to hear you taking charge and trying to sort out your problems and really wanting to work at over coming them. it really does inspire me to figure myself out as well lol.. sometimes i even have anxiety about going across the road to send out the post in the box.. i feel like people at the bus stop or driving by are gonna judge or stare or something.. idk the things that our minds can come up with to hold us back, eh?
have a great day out.. i think me and the OH are finally gonna go for a walk in the park.. id kinda like to jog and stuff but i really dont think hes into that lol.. maybe i can get him to take his remote control buggy and he can stay occupied with that lol.

Aww hope you got to go for your walk hun? It sucks when you litterally have to drag the menfolk with you & then they just want to stroll ;)
I used to get anxiety about even just getting the bins in! Our minds can mess us about something rotten!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Magri-jade said:
Wow you seem like a lovely girl and in your original post you described some familiar emotions I also deal with on a daily basis...Would love to stay in touch and loving the colour of your hair! I've got a thing about hair do's!! Subscribing xx:welcome2:

Aw thanks huni - that's so sweet of you :) and thanks about my hair - I love it Pink so much :)
I will go see if you have a diary & subscribe :)

Thanks Kim & Carly too!

CGx

Carriegirl21 said:
Aww hope you got to go for your walk hun? It sucks when you litterally have to drag the menfolk with you & then they just want to stroll ;)
I used to get anxiety about even just getting the bins in! Our minds can mess us about something rotten!

CGx

Yea we got to go :) dressed up warm so got a nice sweat going. I kept trying to get him to race me but it was a no go lol. So I kept letting him get ahead of me then id jog up to him :D I feel like such a dork sometimes lol

MrsPayne212 said:
Yea we got to go :) dressed up warm so got a nice sweat going. I kept trying to get him to race me but it was a no go lol. So I kept letting him get ahead of me then id jog up to him :D I feel like such a dork sometimes lol

Haha that's so funny! ;)

CGx

Anxiety is a pain in the butt . What happens with me is if I see too many things ahead of me that I have to go to ie schoolmeetings/ sports fixtures (son) or if something turns up that upsets my plan for the day ie hubby asks me to go on an errand in the middle of the day I get really restless and anxious . What will I wear that I dont look fat ??? . Will I say the right thing to people,will there be anyone there I know?

I think for me its a confidence thing and I have a slightly autistic side where I need to have a time table for the day otherwise I get frustrated and anxious and If something upsets that I freak.

So I totally understand Carrie and hope you are feeling better . I have recently found that my thyroid was underactive and am on meds now and feel it has helped a lot . You are doing all the right things with the CBC and medical tests . it will improve. sending you hugs:bighug:

hope you had a good day carrie! :D

haha i just went through my whole thread (took like 20 mins cause i kept getting side tracked) to find out what you had told me a couple of weeks ago what my daily allowance was, cause i was still using the 33 lol.. but ill give myself the room now :) thanks again pretty lady :D

MrsPayne212 said:
haha i just went through my whole thread (took like 20 mins cause i kept getting side tracked) to find out what you had told me a couple of weeks ago what my daily allowance was, cause i was still using the 33 lol.. but ill give myself the room now :) thanks again pretty lady :D

Aww no problem, glad you found it ok ;)

CGx

Michillinwoman said:
Anxiety is a pain in the butt . What happens with me is if I see too many things ahead of me that I have to go to ie schoolmeetings/ sports fixtures (son) or if something turns up that upsets my plan for the day ie hubby asks me to go on an errand in the middle of the day I get really restless and anxious . What will I wear that I dont look fat ??? . Will I say the right thing to people,will there be anyone there I know?

I think for me its a confidence thing and I have a slightly autistic side where I need to have a time table for the day otherwise I get frustrated and anxious and If something upsets that I freak.

So I totally understand Carrie and hope you are feeling better . I have recently found that my thyroid was underactive and am on meds now and feel it has helped a lot . You are doing all the right things with the CBC and medical tests . it will improve. sending you hugs:bighug:

Thanks for the hugs huni :)
It's such a shame so many of us are suffering with the same anxieties - but it's also good to know we are not alone

CGx

WI tomorrow eeeeeeeeek!!
I've stuck to plan 100% all week but I don't trust my body to reflect my hard work anymore!
Am still nervous about weigh in :(
Last week's gain is still bugging me as I know it'll take ages to lose - just want to get some consistent loses you know?
Well we will see what the morning brings - will try not to scuffle off under a rock again if I gain! ;)

I have an MRI booked on Thursday - never the most plesant things to have to do but certainly not the worst either! Just hope I don't need the contrast injection - made me feel sick & dizzy last time :(

I will leave this with a photo - I like it as a motivational quote :)

CGx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111011_032309.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111011_032309.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 25
Hey there! Good job on sticking to it and having a good week. Im sure that it will show in your weigh in today. If anything at least you are sorting out the problem and you will get to the bottom of it soon. Good luck on your weigh in today :).. Itll be fine, dont stress yourself out too much *hugsssss*

Absolutely gutted. STS! So none of that phamtom gain has even shifted! I swear I don't know what on earth is going on.
I know I'm following 100%
Don't want to switch diets/plans.

Am getting really frustrated as none of my b***dly hard work os paying off... will go & have ANOTHER think about things & pop back later.

A very miserable Cg :( :( :'(

CGx

Carriegirl21 said:
Absolutely gutted. STS! So none of that phamtom gain has even shifted! I swear I don't know what on earth is going on.
I know I'm following 100%
Don't want to switch diets/plans.

Am getting really frustrated as none of my b***dly hard work os paying off... will go & have ANOTHER think about things & pop back later.

A very miserable Cg :( :( :'(

CGx

:( sry that its going bad for you.. At least its not a gain.. Have you thought about another program? I hear a lot of people like slimming world.. But hopefully these tests at the docs will help get to the bottom of whats going on.. Just dont feel too bad, its not a gain so thats a plus.. What kinds of exercise are you doing?

Hiya, sorry i havent posted in a while. Hope you're not too disheartenrd- I had a little spell of sts when I'd been100%. Our bodies are weird things! Can I suggest maybe counting calories? I know it's the simplified version of all this but maybe it would help. Somewhere like myfitnesspal.com will work out what you need to lose so much weight per week, and it has a pretty good uk food database as well. If you want to be really specific you can include all the NVs of food so you can see if youre having too many carbs for instance.

Like I said - I don't want to switch plans.
I did Slimming World for aaaaaages & could never go back there.
I did calorie counting lots of times 2 & it get sends me crazy - takes my head to a very obsessive place & that's bad.

I will hope for my tests to reveal something but I doubt they will - the only thing I can think of Is that my body just has a slower than average metabolism & I just need fewer daily points than WW give me.
Also I need to exercise way more.

It's a bad week for me with hospital tests (found out I will need the contrast injection boo)
And other stresses so not a great time to be cutting points & trying to stick to new exercise.

Still, that's the only way I can see to get things moving so I'm just going to have to pull it out from somewhere.

It's really difficult, as I'm sure I've written before, I have chronic pain on a daily basis which makes it even more difficult to exercise when all you can do is lat crunched up in a ball.

Sorry this is such a negative post... just not a good day all round & it's upsetting to want to do things & be held back by pain.

I hope I don't come off as rude when I say I don't want to try a different diet approach - it's just this is the only one that I can handle mentally & that has got to be my priority! ;)

I'm only going to cut back down to 42pp a day so it's just a 3pp drop - which funnily enough works out at roughly the number of calories I am given by calorie counting websites to lose weight anyway!

Can't wait for today to be over - things seem to feel a bit better the day after a bad Wi :)

CGx

MrsLmc said:
Awww sweetpea, I don't know what to say. Stick with it and see how the tests go. Maybe start sticking your diarys up again to see if there is anything someone else might see. I feel for you xxx ((((hugs))))

Thanks MrsLmc x
I will try & put my food diaries up again - don't know why I stopped! Think I got a bit fed up of typing them up on my phone hehe!
Hope you're having a good day :)

CGx

Back