ProPoints 100lbs to lose - Carriegirl21's Diary

Carrie I was thinking about you again today ( I AM NOT A CRAZY STALKER PROMISE!!), but I don't think you should cut your pp all of a sudden. Maybe eat your whole allocated amount this week and then next week if you don't loss cut 1pp per day off that amount and so on each week. If you cut too much you'll not know where your body is actually at, ifykwim.

I remember at the start for the first couple of weeks I ate all allocated pp and had brill loses. Then I got it into my head that if I eat less I'll lose more so I underate on pp. My losses slowed, when I went back to all my dailies I lost more again.

My sister has endro and she had terrible pain, she had key whole surgery to straighten out her fallopian tubes and laser away excess tissue that had grown on to other organs. She only found out because she had been trying for years for a child with no success, she put the pain down to bad period pains. She is now pregnant with her second child and feels 100% better. So don't loss sight of what you want. The surgery will help loads.

xxx((((((hugs))))))

Lol! It's so funny because I think about you lot in the day as well! And then want to come back with my thoughts :gen126: :character00148:

I'm fascinated to hear about others personal experience with Endo as it's still all brand new to me :sigh2:
I really feel for ya sister - it brings so much pain & as it's 'invisible' people can't really be expected to always be sympathetic & you get a lot of stick off some as you look 'well enough' grrrr!
I can't tell you what it means to hear you say she feels so much better after surgery, that really does give me hope:rainbow:

I need to have the keyhole surgery too - gotta get at least 5stone off 1st sooooooo gutted:eek:

CGxx

Thursday update!

Hello lovelies!
My MRI scan got cancelled!!
I was up at 6am all ready to go at 8am & then the hospital rang me saying the blooming machine had Broken down!!!
Obviously I totally understand this was no-ones fault so couldn't possibly get angry.... but was a bit gutted as I get so anxious & stressed about these things & just wanted to get it over with!
They have now re-booked me but it's not till next Thurs.... so another week of worrying myself silly - even though I've had one before so know what's what...

On the WW front - I'm firmly on plan - it's odd cos my face feels enormously bloated but my jeans feel looser?!
My fat of my gut has migrated to my chin?!! Say it ain't so!!
I absolutely HATE my tubby chin, neck & face - it's my no.1 most loathed part - even more than my Tummy or bum which are pretty impressively blimptastic! It's always the face I see in photos & It bothers me to the point of living in scarves to cover it up even in summer (nightmare!)

I've gone a bit wonky in the noggin with my points though - yesterday I ended the day with 10pp doilies under what the WW calc would give me :eek:
And the worst part is - I was so proud!!
I hate when my brain twists my logic like that - it's firmly planted in the "eat less lose more" camp this week & I can't even coax it out with caaaaandy!!

I also managed to go for a walk - an actual walk last night!! Not a long one but it's fact that I did it that matters to me!
Going to go again later I hope although my cold has come back with a vengeance & I have a big Red swollen throat & my ears are totally messed up :boohoo:

Still - have to go to Sainsbury's in a mo to get some dinner in.. I have a wicked salad with my Roast veg Warby wrap last night - just mixed leaved with a boiled egg & 2pp of cheddar with light salad cram but boy oh boy was it yummy!
I never normally 'allow' myself to have cheese and egg as I would try & 'save' points & use just one but as I had so many left I though why on earth not! (saddo eh?!) mmmmm I want it again tonight!
And surely an extra 2pp on 'real' food with calcium or protein in it is better for me than using it on choccy nibbles at night right?

If I could give up my midnight snacking I swear that would solve a huge part of my problem... but try as I might I keep saving at least 10pp a day for my eeeevil nighttime snackage!
Even though I've switched from milk choc & crisps to Dark choc & salted popcorn which I see as an achievement in itself - (the first 2 being binge triggers for me)
I still wish I didn't NEED to have munchies at night... it's my worst habit.

Ok off to the shops!
Hope everyone is having a nice chilled evening:bundledup:

My positives!

1. Went for a walk yesterday - 1st step back into activity!

2. Came in under daily points yesterday (usually go way into weeklies so it'll even out I'm sure)

3. Am thinking more about having balancing meals & making sure some protein makes it's way onto my plate :)

sry to hear that you were all ready to go and they went and had to reschedule :(.. dont let yourself get too worried this week, dont forget to breath and relax once in a while :).
i usually find it hard to eat all my points in a day :(.. i think its cause my body is soo used to not eating until late in the day, cause ive never really been a breakfast eater, then when i was in school i would just have like crisps for lunch then a big dinner. i think it just really messed up how my metabolism works. good job on your wrap though :) sounds yummy (well without the salad cream for me lol cant stand the stuff.. dont have it in america! :p). but you are right lol, using your points one the protein and calcium is way better than the sweets :D. maybe not as satisfying, but still lol. its really good to hear that you are starting to get youre head in the game when it comes to where you want to use your points during the day.. and really i find when i have a more balanced meal i get fuller quicker and it lasts longer! (where as last night with the chinese i was hungry again like 2 hours later!)
sounds like a good walk :) hey i take any walk as a good one lol. for me just getting out of the house and feeling comfortable enough to enjoy it is a feat in its own.
my weight seems to be shifting as well :(. i measured myself today (which i think i might start logging in my diary.. hmmmm.. ), and id lost a few inches around my body, but waist is about the same, and my arms seem to be a bit bigger :(. and those are the parts I hate the most.. well except for my hips, and legs... and yeah well we all know i could go on and on lol. but idk im just sticking to the positives of my losses on the other spots.
sry to hear that you are starting to feel under the weather again.. gotta get out the vitamin c/orange juice, always helps me with a cold :).
hope you had fun at the shop :) youre doing great! keep it up

Moving towards protein and away from choc is def a good move Carrie..im exactly the same, always saving points for bad foods! sounds like youre doing well my lovely :) x

Hey lovely! Gutted about ur scan!! Now I'm gonna nag..... U must must must eat your dailies! We just discussed that it may be why ur stuck ATM! Hugs! Hope u aren't cross at me xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey lovely! Gutted about ur scan!! Now I'm gonna nag..... U must must must eat your dailies! We just discussed that it may be why ur stuck ATM! Hugs! Hope u aren't cross at me xx

I'd never be cross at ya darlin ;)
I do hear ya & I've eaten my full whack today :D

I had 2 satsumas dipped in my caramel Activia yogurt at dinner & I've not done any snacking since! Am quite proud lol ;)

Now I just have to go to bed before my nibbly head takes over!

But oooooooh my god is anyone else finding it reaaaaaally difficult to walk past those mega huge Xmas tins of choccies?!
Celebrations & Cadbury Heros mixed together = heaven!! :'(
AND they are half price in all the shops waaaaaaaah!
I can't even buy them to keep for Xmas cos I know I'd rip into them at some point meh :(

Wonder what the PP's would be on them in case I sort of.... fall face first into a tin by accident? ;)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Carriegirl21 said:
I'd never be cross at ya darlin ;)
I do hear ya & I've eaten my full whack today :D

I had 2 satsumas dipped in my caramel Activia yogurt at dinner & I've not done any snacking since! Am quite proud lol ;)

Now I just have to go to bed before my nibbly head takes over!

But oooooooh my god is anyone else finding it reaaaaaally difficult to walk past those mega huge Xmas tins of choccies?!
Celebrations & Cadbury Heros mixed together = heaven!! :'(
AND they are half price in all the shops waaaaaaaah!
I can't even buy them to keep for Xmas cos I know I'd rip into them at some point meh :(

Wonder what the PP's would be on them in case I sort of.... fall face first into a tin by accident? ;)

CGx

Just read that 6 of those types of chocs are about 8/9pp.. Whats really good if yoi ask me.. Though i havent had any sweets like that in weeks and im kinda salivating right now lol.
Well done on resisting snacking last night :). It is always hard when it gets late not to snack.. I ended up puting thin meat and cheese on my toast last night :/.. It was delicious though lol but probabaly a bad idea.
Your right, even walking past the sweets aisle in the store is pressure lol. Oo especially the cakes and pastries.. Yumm.. Lol

MrsPayne212 said:
Just read that 6 of those types of chocs are about 8/9pp.. Whats really good if yoi ask me.. Though i havent had any sweets like that in weeks and im kinda salivating right now lol.
Well done on resisting snacking last night :). It is always hard when it gets late not to snack.. I ended up puting thin meat and cheese on my toast last night :/.. It was delicious though lol but probabaly a bad idea.
Your right, even walking past the sweets aisle in the store is pressure lol. Oo especially the cakes and pastries.. Yumm.. Lol

Sorry if I made you want choccies lol! ;)
That's not to bad points wise actually - thought they would be about 1-2 pp each... best to be prepared I think :)

CGx

Carriegirl21 said:
Sorry if I made you want choccies lol! ;)
That's not to bad points wise actually - thought they would be about 1-2 pp each... best to be prepared I think :)

CGx

Lol no prob.. Well hey maynpbe youll be able to teach ourself a little more conteol by then :).. Im gonna need it as well cause theres a lot of yummy things coming for xmas lol

Kimboowee said:
Do not mention those tinned chocolates!

Im so hungry I would swap one of my children for one!

I've got them on the brain now! Lucky the shops arecshut ir I'd be trying to get my paws on some oops!! ;)

CGx

I've got them on the brain now! Lucky the shops arecshut ir I'd be trying to get my paws on some oops!! ;)

CGx

stay strong girly!! you can do it! lol

Oooooh I'm in a right chocolatey mood tonight!
It's those blooming tins of xmas chocs mocking me at the checkout!
I'm badly craving vast quantities of milk choc :(
I don't know why I can't be happy with just a few - in my mind I want a nice big lot, like 20 sweets? If only they were 1pp a pop then I could possibly do it once in a while!
I keep getting horrible flashbacks of motoring my way through so much crap & just not caring as I was using food to cope with pain, illness, moods & everything stressy & emotional... it makes me feel awful that I treated my body like a wastebin :'( and got myself this big again - it came as a shock to see how much I'd gained but thinking back It's so obvious where it came from!
Still find myself trying to talk myself into buying crap saying it's 'only' 2 or 3pp but know deep down I'm going to want 10 :(
I hate having to avoid buying things at all just because I can't suppress my urges.

CGx

I don't know why I can't be happy with just a few - in my mind I want a nice big lot, like 20 sweets? If only they were 1pp a pop then I could possibly do it once in a while!
I keep getting horrible flashbacks of motoring my way through so much crap & just not caring as I was using food to cope with pain, illness, moods & everything stressy & emotional... it makes me feel awful that I treated my body like a wastebin :'( and got myself this big again - it came as a shock to see how much I'd gained but thinking back It's so obvious where it came from!
Still find myself trying to talk myself into buying crap saying it's 'only' 2 or 3pp but know deep down I'm going to want 10 :(
I hate having to avoid buying things at all just because I can't suppress my urges.

CGx

But sweatheart you did resist, you didn't buy them :D.

I'm the very same, when I think back about what I ate its completely shameful. And I really was kidding myself..I was feeding my little girl good healthy food, waiting till she went to bed, then sitting eating 3 bars, chrisps and drinking litres of coke. Then wondering were all the weight was coming from......but the important thing is we eventually did realise and look were we are now. We are gonna get this weight off and keep it off. Unfortunately we probably will have the odd craving, my sister who is super healthy, thin and fit says she has strong cravings too from time to time but she just lets them pass. I'm determined to get to that stage...you will get there too have faith in yourself, you are such a strong strong girl. Believe that xxxxxxx

CGx

like lmc says.. you did resist :) and thats one victory there.. its the little victories that we need to hold onto to keep us sane lol.. its worse for me i loooooovee white chocolate! and thats the worst of the lot lol.. wow i just realized that there are loads of things im craving right about now lol

MrsPayne212 said:
like lmc says.. you did resist :) and thats one victory there.. its the little victories that we need to hold onto to keep us sane lol.. its worse for me i loooooovee white chocolate! and thats the worst of the lot lol.. wow i just realized that there are loads of things im craving right about now lol

I love white choc but you're right - it's the worst one! Mmmm white choc reeses peanut butter cups *droooool* (There I go again sorry!)

CGx

Back