Good luck and loves.

Anj. x

anj_i_am said:
Following chickie.

I want a chart like that.

Good luck and loves.

Anj. x

Hellooooo :)
Thanks lovely, glad you both like the chart! I love looking at it on my wall - hope to get a few more stars next week!

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Eeeeeeeee i'm all exited! I did a mid week weigh in as my scales have been playing silly b**gers & i got 1lb off meaning i've only got that pesky last 1/4 lb off to get back to my highest total loss & get on with my journey! :)
It's been a huge mental block for me trying to get back to that higest loss point - like losing the same 3lbs twice over is such a downer when it takes weeks!
It's sad but it's put me in such a better mood & frame of mind - i'm soooo much more motivated than i was last night (had epic choc craving but only used 2weeklies woop!)
I wish a vast portion of my mood wasn't controlled by how a weigh-in goes - it sticks with me all week if i gain & i'm a grumpy wotsit... but if i lose some i'm all giddy with motivation & belief!

I got to put 3 new stickers on my chart hehe! I get bonus stickers for mini victories & not just pounds lost - it looks like a child's chart now - smiley faces & stars haha!

What i keep reminding myself is how different i would of delt with my recent illness if i wasn't so commited to WW - i would have spent a full 2 weeks being brought choc, crisps & take-aways without question - my lovely OH loves treating me with food as i get so stupidly happy! But this time we had a massive chat about how it's different now & i can't afford to stop losing weight - he was so good taking over the cooking (i felt so guilty but had no choice) and stuck to cooking our normal low Propoint meals - never knew how much work goes into my cooking until i saw him having to do it!

Anyway ... i'm so glad i didn't spend 2weeks binging as i could have easily gained all my loss back by now - i've also managed to go for a little walk 3days in a row so hope that will help get my over that 1/4lb wall :)

I agree with breeza; you sound MUCH happier :)
And 1/4 lb is nothing- you'll lose that and more. :D

Thanks guys :)
I'm glad to be more upbeat again! We all know how much of a rollercoaster this can be - hope i don't come off as too much of a moaning mini sometime hehe ;)
Hope everyone is having a good week :)

Everyone has to listen to me moaning on all the time lol! You sound much happier, glad the scales are being friendly and your OH is being supportive :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi darling! Hope u are feeling better. How are u doing? xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hi darling! Hope u are feeling better. How are u doing? xx

Helloooooooooo sweetie!!
Hope you had an awesome time at Leeds :)
I'm doing better thanks :)
Have almost got rid of that pesky gain & then i can get on with losing yay :)
Have been trying to fill in food diary & diet diary on here as much as pos - helps a lot :)
I've so missed reading your posts!

Noooooooooooooooo what have i donnnnnne?
Awful day - managed to use 24weeklies in 1 night :'( :'( :'(
With my 48 dailies my total was 72pp!
Feel like a massive heifer!
Not 'lost it' like that since i re-started WW this time :(
I know why & what went wrong but i'm really gutted that i couldn't stop myself from going over by so much.
Soooooo annoying!
I was just hungry alllllll day & no matter what i ate i was still hungry... boo - hiss .... will write more tomorrow

CGx

Thats what they are there for!!
In my meeting people were asked what they used them on, some only used a few each week, quite a few had a sat night blow out, and then some used 7 daily, one woman said she hardly touched hers but when it was that time of the month she used all of them on chocolate - within 2/3 days - but they were all saying they had lost weight.
Being out of control could of been to eat all dailys&weeklies and carried on.

Chin up x

Kimboowee said:
Thats what they are there for!!
In my meeting people were asked what they used them on, some only used a few each week, quite a few had a sat night blow out, and then some used 7 daily, one woman said she hardly touched hers but when it was that time of the month she used all of them on chocolate - within 2/3 days - but they were all saying they had lost weight.
Being out of control could of been to eat all dailys&weeklies and carried on.

Chin up x

Thanks for this - it's good to hear that others use them in different ways - and i love what you said about losing control being if i'd just carried on going - i'm sticking that firmly in my brain!
I've got to change how i think about these things - i sit far too much guilt with certain foods - so every time i have them i consider it as a failure even if it's within my points :(
Thanks again :)

CGx

Just did 30mins on my wii fit with a game called 'Exerbeat' - i'm only counting it as 20mins because of all the irritating GUFF inbetween every single exercise!!!
It was so annoying! Some exercises are only 1.5minutes long but you still have to go through tons of screens to get to the next exercise :(
Pretty pointless really as you can't get a solid 10min workout without stopping loads of times grrr
You can't even set up your own workout progs like on EA active - i'll end up using that agaon i guess but i do hate the leg strap - just falls down all the time!
In fact - whenever i use my wii i end up really angry afterwards either from an injury due to using it in a tiny room or something not working - like today i had to change batteries right in the middle of an exercise which meant the virtual trainer had a go at me for not doing it right haha!!

It's a shame as i lovvvvvve wii fit.... just wish when they made these games they realised that you need a good solid ammount of workout time with no interuption (obvs you can pause if needed) to make it worth it.

Oh dear it seems it's turned me into a moaning whingebag oops ;)

Wish i had space for a treadmill - seems very appealing right now - you don't need a huge amount of co-ordination for that at least!

CGx

Hey well done you I admire anyone who gives exercise a go :) me well I just buy all the latest dvd work outs,look at them then put them on the shelf to gather dust lol although some lucky ones do find themselves actually in the dvd player but I just watch them thru to see what they are like :)

breeza said:
Hey well done you I admire anyone who gives exercise a go :) me well I just buy all the latest dvd work outs,look at them then put them on the shelf to gather dust lol although some lucky ones do find themselves actually in the dvd player but I just watch them thru to see what they are like :)

Hehe thanks :) feel good that i did it even if i did get a bit maddened!
I always want to buy exercise dvd's when i see them 2 ;)
The game i used today i got for my Birthday but only used it once so today it told me it had been 72 days since my last visit eeeeek!!
Makes you feel well guilty haha!

CGx

Glad my words of wisdom helped =]

My toddler stuck coins in my wii, only noticed when I went to use it the other day so waiting for insurance to sort it! I have Zumba but not had a good go on it yet - have you tried it?
I loved Davinas dvd - might have a gander on ebay and see what they have x

Kimboowee said:
Glad my words of wisdom helped =]

My toddler stuck coins in my wii, only noticed when I went to use it the other day so waiting for insurance to sort it! I have Zumba but not had a good go on it yet - have you tried it?
I loved Davinas dvd - might have a gander on ebay and see what they have x

Aww your poor Wii! Hope you can get it sorted - as much as i. Moaned about it i do love mine!
I tried a zumba dvd once - the basic intro disc - and all i can say is my body is not made for zumba!! I'm horendously clumsy & just couldn't do the moves quick enough haha! I've heard great things about Wii Zumba from others on here though :)

CGx

Well done for getting on the wii hun :) and i agree it can be very frustrating! And don't panic about using weeklies that is what they are there for... what day are u weighing at the mo?

Hope u are well xx

Back