ProPoints 100lbs to lose - Carriegirl21's Diary

Love your 3 positives too Carrie. It does make you feel good about yourself and stop always looking at the negative. replied to you on my diary about that video about overeating . I thought it was good . especially bi about binge eating and sugar (elective down the side of the page.)

Michillinwoman said:
Love your 3 positives too Carrie. It does make you feel good about yourself and stop always looking at the negative. replied to you on my diary about that video about overeating . I thought it was good . especially bi about binge eating and sugar (elective down the side of the page.)

Awsome, will go read your thread in a mo :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

love the 3 positives - I thought I'd find it hard as well at first but then when I switched my brain to celebrating even the tiny little victories I found I totally forgot the negatives and found the positives easier to come up with. I'm really enjoying finding something good to take from each day.

Hope weigh in goes well and no matter what the scales say the not having any chocolate without even noticing is a MAJOR victory! ;)

Down 2lbs today :)
I can't enjoy it as much as I'd like as it's just the 2lbs I'd gained - wish I could see every loss as an achievement but if I've had a gain the previous weeks I just don't feel the same proudness you know?
I'm once again just 1/2 lb away from my highest total loss - I really want to just power through these next 4weeks & really shift some more 'real' weight - I can't keep yo-yo-ing this early in my journey!

Still am pleased with the 2lbs coming off - hope it's a trend in the right direction!

Dietitian tomorrow - am still pretty nervous :(
Can't wait to get it over with so I can stop stressing about it!
I know I'm probably getting worried about nothing but she's the only other person who actually weighs me so I don't want her to see I'm the same weight as last time & think I'm messing about :(

Hope everyone is having a good day :)
I've not got my positives for today yet ha!

CGx

Mifford said:
love the 3 positives - I thought I'd find it hard as well at first but then when I switched my brain to celebrating even the tiny little victories I found I totally forgot the negatives and found the positives easier to come up with. I'm really enjoying finding something good to take from each day.

Hope weigh in goes well and no matter what the scales say the not having any chocolate without even noticing is a MAJOR victory! ;)

Hehe yes it was a victory! :D

CGx

Down 2lbs today :)

And that is where the post should stop!! :whoopass:

If any of us gain 2lbs do we ever say its not really a gain because its only the 2lbs we already lost?? NO - so when it comes off whether its a previous gain or not is irrelevant - you have lost 2lbs and reversed your previous trend making it a double victory.

Bearing in mind you were feeling bloated and heavy then 2lbs is a great loss - you should definitely be celebrating. As for the dietician her job is to help you lose it so even if she did think you were going wrong then its her role to go over your diet record with you to help you find any changes that can be made to support you in that - if you were really taking the mickey on that then you wouldn't bother going back and from experience with a few of them they do usually recognise that so try not to worry too much. Hopefully they'll be really supportive and helpful :)

Mifford said:
And that is where the post should stop!! :whoopass:

If any of us gain 2lbs do we ever say its not really a gain because its only the 2lbs we already lost?? NO - so when it comes off whether its a previous gain or not is irrelevant - you have lost 2lbs and reversed your previous trend making it a double victory.

Bearing in mind you were feeling bloated and heavy then 2lbs is a great loss - you should definitely be celebrating. As for the dietician her job is to help you lose it so even if she did think you were going wrong then its her role to go over your diet record with you to help you find any changes that can be made to support you in that - if you were really taking the mickey on that then you wouldn't bother going back and from experience with a few of them they do usually recognise that so try not to worry too much. Hopefully they'll be really supportive and helpful :)

I could never write a post that short! ;)

I'm a worrier and an over-thinker so that's why it helps to write it all out on here :)

I agree I should see it as a victory no matter what weight point the loss comes from - It's one of my negative thinking habits I am trying to break :)

CGx

Woohoo well done :D and don't forget that although you say it's what you'd gained, you battled through to lose them and didn't give up and gain 2 more, which is the most important thing :)

I stuck my first stickers on my chart this evening - I have little glittery footprints so its like I'm walking my way up to my goal. I LOVE it - really good visual each time I go into my kitchen to keep me going :)

dreamings said:
Woohoo well done :D and don't forget that although you say it's what you'd gained, you battled through to lose them and didn't give up and gain 2 more, which is the most important thing :)

Thanks luv, that's a really good way to look at it :)

CGx

Mifford said:
I stuck my first stickers on my chart this evening - I have little glittery footprints so its like I'm walking my way up to my goal. I LOVE it - really good visual each time I go into my kitchen to keep me going :)

Ahhhh I'm so pleased you are enjoying the chart! :D
I love the idea of footprints - want to get some of those!

CGx

Day. From. Hell.

I'm still to angry to write about it but want to try & find my 3 positives out of this horrible mess of a day! There has to be some... doesn't there? ............................

1. Cut down the elmlea in my morning coffee by 1tbsp.

Wow. That is laaaame. That's as good as it gets gah!

2. Even though I had a rage fuled & very emotional blow-out with silly food tonight I still tracked every single guilty mouthful AND managed to just use my dailies and all remaining weeklies (will reset weeklies tonight) - so actually within all allowances (even though I feel super guilty)

3. Drove to pick OH up from work (40mins drive) & walked up the big hill in the town there whilst waiting - all by myself for the 1st time since I was ill 4weeks ago - this sounds silly but it's a big deal for me as being that ill made me reliant on OH to be will me all the time so even just the drive alone is a mini victory :)

I do ramble don't I? ;)

CGx

Back