ProPoints 100lbs to lose - Carriegirl21's Diary

Scales say 0.02 off lol - yes that's not 2lbs it's .2 of an lb - scales Rage!!! I did the same points as last week so should of got more than that but here is my thinking:
My past 2 Weigh in's I lost 2lbs each time so maybe my body is just adjusting - 4lbs in 2weeks is quite high for me.
I'm 2days away from Totm so usually would be expecting a gain this close to it!

Either way I'm not going to let it dissapoint me - next week when the bloat beast has gone maybe I will get a nice loss :) not going to let myself have a grumpy week just because I couldn't put a new sticker on my chart *small stomp of boot* ;)

I always get crazy hungry during Totm but I'm armed with a fresh set of weeklies and determination to get a new sticker next week!
If following this plan is the only thing I can control in my life right now then I'm darn well going to grip it & MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

I appear to have been taken over by a motivational speaker ha!

Good weeks to all of you lovelies! :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hey well done a loss is a loss at the end of the day no matter how tiny lol.
Know what you mean bout totm bloat I can feel myself getting heavier by the hour and am not holding out much hope for a loss this week. God its so cruel its hard enough trying to lose the weight without having this monthly crap to contend with lol.

Sorry you are struggling with sleeping I have this problem from time to time due to anxiety I downloaded a 20 min relaxation audio off the net and found it helps.
Hope you find something that works for you and you get a good nights sleep soon x

like its been said a loss is a loss and you should be proud its not a gain lol... im glad that you arent gonna let it get you down, you can do this! ive found audiobooks can help me relax.. well unless its an exciting part in the story lol. im soo envious of you being able to know when you are going to have your totm! lol my comes every 4 to 6 weeks and from about week 3 i start feeling. ive been feeling it since last week and i still havent started! i wish we could just have a free month or something, lol especially when you want to go on holiday :p.. but dont worry next week will look much better, just keep on truckin' ;)

hey hun x
well done on your loss, its a loss after all! I too am aiming for a sticker next week!! can't wait!

hey there carriegirl! hope youre having a great day full of healthy food and lots of hard, sweaty exercise... (of in a perfect world that would definitely not be my idea of a great day, but what can you do lol) :)

you being taken over by a motivational speaker made me laugh - now there's an image :8855:

no stickers for me for a few weeks either as I didn't weigh in yesterday so lets hope we all get to go on a big old sticker fest next week :)

Thanks everyone for stopping by :)
Overnight I've managed to come down with a mega lurgy & i'm stuck back in bed!
Worried it could be a post viral infection as my ears are in agony & neck etc swollen, & it's totm due gaaaah 1 thing at a time silly body!

I've had awful craving today - just for food in general but I just want to eat constantly!! I've motored through 27pp already! And still ravenous & gotta wait ages for dinner :(
I hate that totm does this to me every month - tends to put me back even when if stay within pp's as I just seem to need vast quantities of food even if it is tons of veg & fruit!
Can't tell you how bad I could hoover up a Dominoes right now!
Where did my oomf from yesterday go? oh yeah mother nature has run off with it, cheers! ;)

CGx

Carriegirl21 said:
Thanks everyone for stopping by :)
Overnight I've managed to come down with a mega lurgy & i'm stuck back in bed!
Worried it could be a post viral infection as my ears are in agony & neck etc swollen, & it's totm due gaaaah 1 thing at a time silly body!

I've had awful craving today - just for food in general but I just want to eat constantly!! I've motored through 27pp already! And still ravenous & gotta wait ages for dinner :(
I hate that totm does this to me every month - tends to put me back even when if stay within pp's as I just seem to need vast quantities of food even if it is tons of veg & fruit!
Can't tell you how bad I could hoover up a Dominoes right now!
Where did my oomf from yesterday go? oh yeah mother nature has run off with it, cheers! ;)

CGx

:( sry to hear that you arent feeling well.. Just remember to drink lots of fluids.. It might help with your hunger as well.. I know people who would eat ice cubes when they were having cravings on a diet, but ive never tried it myself. But irpt might be goox to trick your mind into thinking your eating something. I like to freeze juices and stuff as well and eat them like a treat and they wont take up the pp especialky if its a diet pop.. Yum lol
Just keep strong and try to keep your mind busy.. Will be rooting for you :) feel better my dear! I really hope you can get over this soon

Kernow Jo said:
Sorry to here you aren't feeling well honey. Also its pants you are having problems sleeping too. I think you will find some relaxation or audio helpful, I have tried both and they seem to certainly take your mind off anxieties / stress.

I hope the week improves for you and you get to put a sticker on your chart next week. Jo x

Thanks luv :)
I want my stickers really bad next week!
I'm downloading some relaxation audios so fingers crossed I'll be able to use them tonight - I swear the lack of sleep has left me suceptable to getting poorly easily!
Also getting some Roald Dahl audio books :) still great fun no matter what my ago I think ;)

& hellooooo VeggieAnna! Welcome to my ramble :)

CGx

Hope u feel better soon! I think that maybe u haven't eaten enough - maybe u should have stayed on ur full allowance! Hugs! It's still a loss xx

lurgy and lady week at the same time - that sucks :( hope you feel better soon xx

Oh Carrie girl I was thinking about you this morning. A while back I wasn't sleeping any more than about 3-4 hours a night. I was thinking and thinking and my mind was just too busy to sleep. Then I tried BACH's sleep remedy - one of their rescue remedy range. It calms the mind to allow you to fall asleep. Its herbal so not addictive and no nasties. It definately did the trick for me. Maybe you should give it a go. Hope you are feeling better today xxx

I love Fantastic Mr Fox so much. You have inspired me to go and find it. :)

I agree that Bachs stuff is great. Worth a shot.

Hope you feel better soon hun. xxx

Hope you are feeling better today Carrie. :bighug:

Aw thanks everyone for the well wishes :)

Yes lady week is upon us & boy is it hard to not eat like a horse!!

I use Rescue Remedy for my anxiety but not tried the sleepy one - will defo be trying it :)

I love fantastic mr.Fox! Hehe

I'm greatly happy to announce that last night... after listening to the audio of 'the giraffe, the pelly & me'.... I SLEPT!!
It worked! The audiobook must somehow calm my mind as I had my eyes closed & honestly I drifted right off!
I was so relieved when I woke up - I've been banging on about it all day hehe :)

Tonight will be The enormous crocodile I think ;)
Not sure why I find Roald Dahl's stories so calming & lovely - just full if imaginaton, innocence & vibrant images - quite the opposite of current daily life :( which is why it probably calmed my mind - it gives me an escape :)

Hope everyone has had a great day

CGx

I had a terrible sleep last night. Actually all week. Maybe I should get some audiobooks too. Do you have them through earphones or just play them in the room while you try to snooze?

I'm knackered today lol...

Aw thanks everyone for the well wishes :)

Yes lady week is upon us & boy is it hard to not eat like a horse!!

I use Rescue Remedy for my anxiety but not tried the sleepy one - will defo be trying it :)

I love fantastic mr.Fox! Hehe

I'm greatly happy to announce that last night... after listening to the audio of 'the giraffe, the pelly & me'.... I SLEPT!!
It worked! The audiobook must somehow calm my mind as I had my eyes closed & honestly I drifted right off!
I was so relieved when I woke up - I've been banging on about it all day hehe :)

Tonight will be The enormous crocodile I think ;)
Not sure why I find Roald Dahl's stories so calming & lovely - just full if imaginaton, innocence & vibrant images - quite the opposite of current daily life :( which is why it probably calmed my mind - it gives me an escape :)

Hope everyone has had a great day

CGx

soo glad to hear that you got some sleep! im sure that itll really help you start feeling better all around. :) you know im pretty sure that there wasnt nearly as many roald dahl books in the US.. you guys probably kept all the good ones for yourself.. though we got Dr Seuss so id say thats a trade, i love dr seuss :)

Back