100th post

samsmummy

wot do you get when you get to 100 posts anything special xx

No...lol

Hey hun i would say as a word of advice not to worry so much about the extra things and forum stuff, just browse around and take an interest in what people are posting, and u will find u will start to pick things up! each and every one of us has come into this as a newbie at one point but I gotta say I have never seen anyone worry about it as much as you have been doing the last few days :) relax hun, ur amongst friends!!

I hope u dont take this offensively, I just think that once you have started getting into the swing of posting responses to people, taking part in threads, starting your diary etc. that you will find these questions get answered in the natural course of things! :) xxx

Hey hun i would say as a word of advice not to worry so much about the extra things and forum stuff, just browse around and take an interest in what people are posting, and u will find u will start to pick things up! each and every one of us has come into this as a newbie at one point but I gotta say I have never seen anyone worry about it as much as you have been doing the last few days :) relax hun, ur amongst friends!!

I hope u dont take this offensively, I just think that once you have started getting into the swing of posting responses to people, taking part in threads, starting your diary etc. that you will find these questions get answered in the natural course of things! :) xxx

your right i think im just getting stressed out knowing im going to start this diet again tomorrow but your rght there is loads of support on this site thank you for bringing me to my senses xxx

Hi sams mum,
Im starting tomorrow too. I've got 5 stone to lose, so hopefully be at target in Aug. Do you have much to lose?
This time I'm not stressed about starting, Im more excited then anything cos I know I will do it this time as feel extra motivated and determined.
Can't wait to shop at River Island and pick clothes that I want rather then have to wear the clothes that cover my huge gut!:sigh:

you're welcome :) there's nothing wrong with being excited, as long as you're prepared mentally for this then ur halfway there- dont forget tho, weightloss isnt instant (altho cd is as instant as it gets) and is by no means easy, so be ready for tough times as well as moments of pure joy!!! :D wishing you all the very best of luck!! xxx

thanks wannabeslim
your right about the instant thing but hey you know im mentally prepared and now that i have found this great site when im struggling you can come on here have a rant and a moan and there is always someone there to talk you through it i mean you just cant buy that kind of support thanxs again for listning xx

hey moti17
ive got about 7/8 stone to go so il be here for a while have my sis in-laws wedding in cyprus in septmber so if all goes to plan i could technically looose 5 stone shich i would be absaloutly extatic about good luck in your journey xx

You were only celebrating your 50th post yesterday !!!! You must be as addicted as I am LOL.

Back