101lb To Lose!! every pound counts =)

So day number 8 for me, the start of week 2 already! im not getting weighed until ive been on for 2 weeks so no weigh in for me today :) .. still loving this diet, best and easiest diet ive ever been on, i dont even think about it now, its just a habit witch is good! .. i can actually see my self achieving my goals this time aswell :)

hope everyone has a lovely day xx

JodiLeanne2012 said:
So day number 8 for me, the start of week 2 already! im not getting weighed until ive been on for 2 weeks so no weigh in for me today :) .. still loving this diet, best and easiest diet ive ever been on, i dont even think about it now, its just a habit witch is good! .. i can actually see my self achieving my goals this time aswell :)

hope everyone has a lovely day xx

Fantastic! Being in the right head space as u r is half the battle :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The zone is an amazing place, keep going your doing fabulous :)

i know i said im not weighing myself until next tuesday but i gave in and weighed just now, ive been on this diet 100% for 8 days now and drank between 3 - 4litres of water every day and ive put on 2lb? what the hell is going on? im so dishearted and just want to give up so much =(

if you're weighing at the end of the day you'll have those 4 litres of water sloshing around inside you!! With your calorie intake there's no way that you can gain weight (fat) so it will just be the water

Try again in the morning I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised! :D

You have got no idea how much I hope your right, I'm absolutely gutted. Ive just had a hot shower and now I'm in bed so no cheating for me, I'll weigh myself again in the morning and let u no xx

Like Lou said 4 litres of water is 4kg in weight, you just wait till tomorrow! you will be so chuffed!

I want it to be tomorrow morning soo much!! I soo hope your both right! Will let you know how it goes in the morning :) :) xx

JodiLeanne2012 said:
i know i said im not weighing myself until next tuesday but i gave in and weighed just now, ive been on this diet 100% for 8 days now and drank between 3 - 4litres of water every day and ive put on 2lb? what the hell is going on? im so dishearted and just want to give up so much =(

Weigh yourself in the morning instead of evening Hun. ESP If u r drinking that amount of water. Try tomorrow morning and i bet u will b pleasantly surprised! :)

Lou_G said:
if you're weighing at the end of the day you'll have those 4 litres of water sloshing around inside you!! With your calorie intake there's no way that you can gain weight (fat) so it will just be the water

Try again in the morning I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised! :D

Haha JINX!!! :)

Make sure you've had a wee first though!

So I just had a wee and then weighed myself and my weight has gone down by 1lb? Absolutely gutted :( :( so that's a 1lb loss in 8 days :(

JodiLeanne2012 said:
So I just had a wee and then weighed myself and my weight has gone down by 1lb? Absolutely gutted :( :( so that's a 1lb loss in 8 days :(

Weigh yourself 11am in the morning.

In may diary last week I had a major grump on cos I sts all week. I weighed as soon as I got up at 9/10ish but I decided to try again in an hour at 11ish and I dropped 2lb! Just like that! Weird! But true! Try tomorrow but give it an hour or so after u wake before weighing :)

I weighed myself at 11 and it's still the same :( I've spoke to rob from slim and save and he told me to stick to it for 5 more days and then email him again with my weight xx

JodiLeanne2012 said:
I weighed myself at 11 and it's still the same :( I've spoke to rob from slim and save and he told me to stick to it for 5 more days and then email him again with my weight xx

Did u have water before weighing? Hmm I'm stumped!

Nope, I made sure I had nothing to eat or drink before I weighed, I'm moving over to Cambridge on the 27th, I like the thought of someone else weighing me and me actually getting measured because I may not be losing weight but I'm pretty sure I'm losing inches xx

so its the end of day 9 for me, even losing no weight ive still kept 100%, although i do want to eat so much, as i said earlier, im staying on slim and save up until the 27th and then im swapping over to Cambridge, my appointment is 7 in the evening so im going to start with the cambridge products on the 28th, im hoping so much that this is the diet for me. i wanted more than anything to lose around 2 stone by christmas but obviously with only losing 1lb in 9 days, it isn't going to possible.

my main target is to lose atleast 5 - 6 stone by my 21st witch is may 12th and then hopefully another 1 - 2 stone by my holiday witch is july 5th. .. i just can not believe that this diet hasnt worked for me, i have followed it before and lost 10lb in my first week , im absolutely gutted, just cant believe it. lets hope Cambridge works for me, if not it looks like ill be saving for a gastric band!! xx

JodiLeanne2012 said:
so its the end of day 9 for me, even losing no weight ive still kept 100%, although i do want to eat so much, as i said earlier, im staying on slim and save up until the 27th and then im swapping over to Cambridge, my appointment is 7 in the evening so im going to start with the cambridge products on the 28th, im hoping so much that this is the diet for me. i wanted more than anything to lose around 2 stone by christmas but obviously with only losing 1lb in 9 days, it isn't going to possible.

my main target is to lose atleast 5 - 6 stone by my 21st witch is may 12th and then hopefully another 1 - 2 stone by my holiday witch is july 5th. .. i just can not believe that this diet hasnt worked for me, i have followed it before and lost 10lb in my first week , im absolutely gutted, just cant believe it. lets hope Cambridge works for me, if not it looks like ill be saving for a gastric band!! xx

It does seem odd hun! Not totm is it?

No not time of the month for me, my periods are very irregular. Some months I get them the same day each month and then I can skip about 3 months without ever having one witch is extremely annoying!! Xx

Day 10 for me today and im still 100% :) .. oh and guess what.. my weight has gone down.. finally!! i started at 15 stone 3 10 days ago and im now 14 stone 10!

i know a 7lb loss in 10 days is nowhere near as much as alot of you lose but im so chuffed :) and i can defo tell im losing inches as my clothes are fitting better :)
im so so happy that i still stuck to it even tho i didnt lose any weight in my first week, i guess its just slow for others, but atleast its coming off now :) :)

so half a stone gone for me :) :)

Back