101lb To Lose!! every pound counts =)

That's a great loss! How strange that it took a while to show on the scales? Your dpi g great I think 7lbs in 10 days is great!!!

i have no idea why it took so long to show but im just so glad that it finally did! 7lb in 10 days is a little less than a lb a day and who can complain with that?! xx

Fantastic. Well done on not giving up

Thankyou very much, im so happy :) xx

JodiLeanne2012 said:
Day 10 for me today and im still 100% :) .. oh and guess what.. my weight has gone down.. finally!! i started at 15 stone 3 10 days ago and im now 14 stone 10!

i know a 7lb loss in 10 days is nowhere near as much as alot of you lose but im so chuffed :) and i can defo tell im losing inches as my clothes are fitting better :)
im so so happy that i still stuck to it even tho i didnt lose any weight in my first week, i guess its just slow for others, but atleast its coming off now :) :)

so half a stone gone for me :) :)

Hehe those pesky scales liein to you! Massive congrats! We all lose at different rates hun!

Xxx

Thankyou so much, im so glad that i stuck to it, ive got so much more will power that i actually thought :) :) how are you finding it so far xxx

I had a toast wobble earlier but didnt eat it and ended up throwing it away and pouring washing up liquid on it!

Willpower 1 - 0 Carb monster :) It's just my mind playing stupid tricks on me!

Other than that the packs have tasted great and really enjoying it :)

Massive well done to you then! :) actually having something in front of you that you want to eat but then throwing it away takes some serious will power :)
Im glad you are, it makes it so much easier if you actually enjoy the packs! :) xx

Massive well done to you then! :) actually having something in front of you that you want to eat but then throwing it away takes some serious will power :)
Im glad you are, it makes it so much easier if you actually enjoy the packs! :) xx

Thanks hun :)

yeah, I've done exante before, and I liked the shakes and bars and soups, but i LOVE the S&S ones. I think the fact I like them so much is making it harder because I want to eat them because they are yum!

I was dubious about the meals, but the ones I've had so far have been great! I have been giving them a score out of 10 to see how my tastes change! I had the cottage pie today, and it looked like veg soup with brown lumps in before I cooked it and thought *oh god this looks rank bet it tastes rank too!* but it reminded me of those mash potato pot things you add water too like a pot noodle!

Once again 10 days 100% is amazing! let hope this time next week I'll be saying the same thing!

Its now the end of day 10 for me, finished all my shakes and i have 1/2 pint of water left to drink and then im done for another day :) .. i was in the shower just now and i can defiantly tell that im losing inches, when i put my hands on my back and move them around my waist to the front of my stomach it doesnt take as long! lol and i also feel alot thinner when im laid in bed :) :) hows everyones day been xx

Day 11 is here!! and im still 100%, its weird because i keep thinking about food but i don't actually want to eat. .. my other half asked me if im going to allow myself the weekend of next weekend as i switch over to Cambridge on the 28th but i said no as i don't want to bring myself out of ketosis, i found it pretty easy getting into ketosis first time but i doubt it will be as easy again!

im still very focused and can defo tell im losing now as my face is much slimmer :) :)

first shake of the day is done which was crispy choc which i still very much enjoy :)
and im now sat here with a 2 litre bottle of water, on my laptop and watching team umizoomi with my daughter waiting for daddy to get home from work :) :)

ohh and even more good news my weight is now 14 stone 6lb!! im not going to update my stats until my next weigh in though (tuesday) as hopefully it will go down by another lb or 2! :)

hope everyone has a brill day :)xx

ahhh im so so excited and happy :) me and my other half have had a long talk and we have both decided that once i get down to my goal weight (8 stone) were going to start trying for another baby!!

Our little girl is 2 years and 1 month old now so by the time we start trying she will be around 2 and a half so she will be between 3 - 4 by the time i give birth again (hopefully!) witch is the perfect age :) we only want 1 more baby, hopefully a boy as then we will have 1 of each but id be perfectly happy with another girl!

makes me want to stick to this diet so much more. we have also decided that im going to join slimming world when i do eventually get pregnant so i can maintain my weight, maybe even lose another couple of pounds, as the first time i got pregnant, i treated it as ''im pregnant, ill eat what i want when i want'' and ended up putting on about 3 stone!! i cant wait to lose the weight and to start trying again :)

Hiya :) thankyou so much :) i know, its a massive incentive, soo excited though :) .. no i've never done Cambridge before, have you? xx

i never have any real food on slim and save anyway so im used to it, i always have 3 shakes and a bar a day :) xx

Thats good to hear! for me anyway lol, hopefully ill be getting some good results on Cambridge :) xx

Hope it works for you.

I looked at Cambridge, apart from the expense the diet is not something I could have stuck to but a few colleagues have done it before with good results. One of them going from a size 24 to a 10

I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it as I never have my veg or milk allowance on this anyway so im only only shakes and bars witch suits me fine :) xx

Back