10lb to lose by Xmas...

Hi all :)
I hope you don't mind but I'd love to jump on your band wagon! My goal is to loose 10lbs before Christmas too!

I'm currently mixing between red + green days though I find red lunches a struggle.

I weigh in on a weds eve, I'm hoping to at least loss 1lb this week to get my 2 + a half stone award.
X

Good luck Kelly. I do mostly red days now, after a brief (unsuccessful) try at green. I tend to have either a chicken salad for lunch or a sw quiche (with bacon, chicken, mushrooms, onions etc in) with salad. I know its not the weather for salads but i too struggle with red ideas, as im not a soup fan. You could make a syn free bolognase/chill/curry if youre able to warm it up somewhere?

Hi, I'd like to join you all please, I've fallen off the wagon well and truly but starting afresh this month. This will be my first week so with first week loss I think 10lb may be just about achievable for me!

I think I will have to try the quiche, I believe someone brought that to group as a taster + it was yum! I have actually just purchased a flask which has a larger opening which I'm hoping to use for my lunch. As unfortunately I have no microwave at work. A SW chilli st lunch would defiantly fill me up + keep warm now it's getting colder! Thank you for your help :) x

Hi there, I've been doing well for the past 5 weeks averaging 1 lb per week, this last week I fell off the wagon and landed straight on my face, I'd like to join u guys please, with the pattern of recent weight loss I doubt I will loose 10lb before Christmas but loosing a further 5lb would bring me to a total of 10 lb. I need some thing to get me back on track before one bad week turns into another ! Claire x

I follow the extra easy plan but was wondering is the red or green plan better. I'm not a salad person at all so I do find myself quite restricted as I'm so fussy. But I just try my best ;) it's nearly December ladies. 10lbs by Xmas is definitely achievable we can motivate each other :D x

2lbs off for me at todays WI. So chuffed with that!

I was gona attempt Red days but think I'm going 2 stay with what I know - green and EE. Might swap and change days and mix it up a little. One green, one EE.

We can definitely do it girlies :D

Well done on your loss!

I got weighed in last night + maintained. I'm gutted but pleased as I didn't deserve to loose this week. My SW head is back on + I'm going for it this week :)

KellySW said:
Well done on your loss!

I got weighed in last night + maintained. I'm gutted but pleased as I didn't deserve to loose this week. My SW head is back on + I'm going for it this week :)

You go for it. I'm feeling really positive about the week so far but I've got two full days of eating events on sat and Sunday so I hope that doesn't lead me astray!

Let's both have a great week! Lots of superfrees all around your events + I'm sure you will be fine :)
Lots of luck to you for a great week!!

Maintaining is better than gaining though so stay positive. Its my work christmas dinner 2moro. Apart from the alcohol I've worked the menu around 2 suit. :D. May flexi syn my alcohol!

Loss of 7lb this morning, but it is first week restart so expected a higher loss. I am delighted though, and it almost feels like my body is relieved to be back on the plan lol

LeleQ1987 said:
Maintaining is better than gaining though so stay positive. Its my work christmas dinner 2moro. Apart from the alcohol I've worked the menu around 2 suit. :D. May flexi syn my alcohol!

That's brilliant you have been able to work your meal around SW, good on you!! :)
When I drink, I drink diet coke + vodka only 2.5syns each :) I hope you have a brilliant night + remember tomorrow is a new day :)

3106Catherine said:
Loss of 7lb this morning, but it is first week restart so expected a higher loss. I am delighted though, and it almost feels like my body is relieved to be back on the plan lol

Well done on your weight loss!! Have a great week :)

Well done with ur excellent loss hun! Fantastic!

That's brilliant you have been able to work your meal around SW, good on you!! :)
When I drink, I drink diet coke + vodka only 2.5syns each :) I hope you have a brilliant night + remember tomorrow is a new day :)

Hey. Yea I drink diet lemonade and vodka. I just tend to forget to keep count! My friend keeps a certain amount of pennies in her left cup of bra and with every drink she moves a pennie to the right so she never goes over her allocated syns. I shud take heed of this next time I'm out haha

Back