10lb to lose by Xmas...

Would love to lost 6lbs before xmas as that would make a weight loss of 2 stone! However, I only have 2 more weigh-ins and have only had 2 losses of 3lbs or more. Any tips?

Well I put 2lb back on this week, admittedly wasn't the best week but also *week so aybe that's it. That leaves me with a 5lb loss now so far so still possibly achievable by Xmas

LeleQ1987 said:
Hey. Yea I drink diet lemonade and vodka. I just tend to forget to keep count! My friend keeps a certain amount of pennies in her left cup of bra and with every drink she moves a pennie to the right so she never goes over her allocated syns. I shud take heed of this next time I'm out haha

I love this idea. But then, imagine if you pulled, ermmm....

Hey, I think the pennies idea is fab! I'l have to remember to do that! I'm currently refraining from alcohol till Christmas Eve - Hopefully help me lose that little bit extra before our Christmas eve party! Realistically i'm hoping to lose 5-6lbs before Christmas - But any loss would be great!

A easy way to keep count of your drinks is to always ask for a straw, even if you don't use it! Pop the straw in your bag and the next day you'll be able to count your drinks ;)

How are we all doing now? Getting down to the last couple of weigh ins before Christmas.

Ive lost another 2lbs, which is a total of 4, so not looking like ill manage to lose 10lbs before Christmas, but im pleased i attempted this otherwise i would never have managed the 4lbs. Im pleased ive stuck to it as its not been that hard to stay on plan even with all the temptations around, so im hoping that'll remind me that i am able to limit the damage over Christmas.

Ive just looked back and i lost 1lb the 1st week of starting this so, thats actually 5lbs for me in total (so far)! Woo hoo.

Well done! 5lbs is fab! I too have lost a total of 5lb.
I'm not too disappointed as 5lb off is better than nothing, or 5lb on :D

The idea of keeping the straws is really good - I will defiantly try that over Christmas! Only issue will be to try and stick to 'normal' drinks i.e vodka and diet coke as opposed to my lush and calorific cocktails ;-)

beforeim30 said:
Only issue will be to try and stick to 'normal' drinks i.e vodka and diet coke as opposed to my lush and calorific cocktails ;-)

That's my problem too I'm ok until I'm let's say merry than I say oh what the hell and being good goes out the window

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another 2lb off last night + got my 2 + a half stone award :) don't think il make the 10lb but hoping for a decent loss this week so I can relax a little more on Christmas day :)
How is everyone else getting on?

I've only gone and dont it woohoo! An amazing and totally unexpected 6lb loss this week gives a total of 11lb gone!! Good luck everyone x

I recommend eating lots of fish lol

Back