10s to 9s

Welcome Mere! Hopefully we're all on our way to the 9's relatively quickly :) I've been stuck on 10st 8lbs since Friday and it's driving me crazy.

Yes, I suppose I do still feel like a newbie, Yoyo. Must find more time to make more friends and join in x

Managed to stay under 1000 cals today so a good start.

10 stone 3.7 this morning so I am on my way to the 9's! :)

Looking good Yoyo. I stayed under 1200cals so quite pleased with that.

After a not very good weekend food wise I am 10st 5lb this morning so 1 lb down. I need to do better than that if I am going to reach my target of 9 st 12lb in time for my nieces wedding at the end of October. I am going back to my WI day of a Thursday. So will weigh in again in a few days and hopefully will have lost a little bit more.

10 stone 2.2 this morning! Only a couple of weeks to go and I'll be in the 9's and at goal! :)

You certainly will. Then this quite thread will be even quieter!

Official weigh in day and I'm now 10st 6lbs. At least the low half of the 10s are here and hopefully the 9st won't be too far away. Good luck everyone x

Well done that is a nice couple of pounds off. x

Official weigh in day and I'm now 10st 6lbs. At least the low half of the 10s are here and hopefully the 9st won't be too far away. Good luck everyone x

Well done! :)

I've put on a few pounds so heading further away!

I have been sticking to 1000 calories a day for the last 5 days so I am hoping to break the 10st 5lbs this week. WI will be Thursday.

I have been sticking to 1000 calories a day for the last 5 days so I am hoping to break the 10st 5lbs this week. WI will be Thursday.

Oo good luck! :)

Just broke the 10st 5lb barrier and no more but am pleased with my 10st 4.5lb.

10 stone and 0.6 pounds this morning! Seriously? How did that happen??

Back