10s to 9s

well done you two. I have been at my son's for a couple of days, meal out, pizza and wine! Don't want to step on the scales! :-(

Thought I'd hit my 10st 4lb plateau which is where I usually give up. Finally managed to get down to 10st 2.8lbs. Getting in these 9s is tricky to say the least. Hope you're both well x

Thought I'd hit my 10st 4lb plateau which is where I usually give up. Finally managed to get down to 10st 2.8lbs. Getting in these 9s is tricky to say the least. Hope you're both well x

Woo hoo! Well done! I'm not quite there yet - about the same weight as you - race ya!

You are both doing so well. I on the other hand am failing miserably. I am spending a week at my sons house and hope to go on his spin bike every day. Plus walk the dog and do a bit of decorating. Could i possibly lose a bit of weight? 4 weeks until my niece's wedding.

10 stone 1 this morning.. Official weigh in tomorrow.. I'm so close!

Well my weight had gone up slightly but with all the work I did at my sons I have got back to 10st 4.5lb. Only 19 days to the wedding so will have to take this dieting game a lot more seriously. Will WI on my usual Thursday. Even losing 0.5lb by then would help.

Hey that's good mere :) you can lose a few pounds by then!

My fingers are crossed but what I really need is super glue on my lips!!!

Woo hoo! I'm in the 9's!! :)

Only just but I'm there - 9 stone 13.8!! Lol

Not sure I'll stay here very long but I'm here for now!! :)

As I said before well done. x

I think I had better look for a thread that is 11s into 10s because I have been very naughty eating toffee and drinking wine plus not in the gym. I am going to try for some serious damage limitation until Thurday when I go on holiday to Skye. My clothes are feeling a bit snug!

I think I had better look for a thread that is 11s into 10s because I have been very naughty eating toffee and drinking wine plus not in the gym. I am going to try for some serious damage limitation until Thurday when I go on holiday to Skye. My clothes are feeling a bit snug!

Uh oh!! You'll be back in the low 10's in no time :)

I wish, I am going away for a few days holiday next week when I know I will have a problem dieting but at least I should be doing a bit of hill walking. x

Really pleased that my weight is now 10st 3lb a bit nearer those elusive 9s.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Edging down to those 9s was 10st 2lb this morning. x

10st 1lb this morning, almost in the 9s, yippee!

Thanks Yoyo, I was looking back at my diary and I was exactly the same weight this time last year so I guess you could say I am maintaining quite well. That is about 21 months I have stayed within 7lbs of my target weight so chuffed about that. x

Back