10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Friday 09/07 - Green

Decided to stick to Green days for the time being, yesterday just felt too free and unstructured.

Breakfast
- 28g Special K Sustain (HExB1) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA1) and banana

Lunch
- Homemade mashed potato with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1), quorn cubes, and homemade onion gravy (3 syns)
- Cucumber, lettuce and green beans

Walked 2.8km, definitely doing more tonight. Cannot have another small loss.
They all count, but I want results, and for results, I must work.

Snack
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)
- Mullerlight yoghurt

20 mins Hip Hop Abs workout. Thighs burning, core tight.

Dinner
- Omelette with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1) and 21g RF cheese (1/2 HExA2)
- 1 slice of toast (1/2 HExB2) with 1 tsp Flora Light (1 syn)

Snack
- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB2)
- 275ml skimmed milk (2/7 HExA1 + 1/2 HExA2)
- 8 Mikado (4 syns)

Jogged 8.2km in 30 mins, pleased with my total of 11km again today.

Total syns: 3 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 9 syns :)

Last edited:
Saturday 10/07 - Green

Breakfast
- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB1)
- 1 slice of toast (1/2 HExB1) with 1 tsp Flora Light (1 syn), egg, Canderel and 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1)
- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1)

Walked 2km, want to do another 2-3km walking, weather is quite alright at the moment, wouldn't mind a little bit of rain.

Snack
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)

Walked another 3km.

Lunch
- Batchelors Pasta 'n' Sauce Tomato, Onion & Herb
- 2 Extra Light Laughing Cow triangles (1/3 HExA2)
- Banana, tangerine

Snack
- 1 Mikado (0.5 syn)

Dinner
- 1 slice of toast (1/2 HExB2) with 30g tuna (HExB2) mixed in light mayo (1 syn) and 1 Extra Light Laughing Cow triangle (1/6 HExA2)
- Onion, cucumber, lettuce and tomato salad
- 1 tbsp mashed potato (1 syn)

Snack
- 325ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA1 + 1/2 HExA2)
- Alpen Light bar (3 syns)
- 3 Mikado (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 2 + 1 + 0.5 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 1.5 = 10 syns

Last edited:
Sunday 11/07 - Green

Breakfast
- 1 slice of toast (1/2 HExB1) with 2 tsp Flora Light (2 syns) and baked beans in tomato sauce

Lunch
- Chapatti (5 syns) with chicken (HExB2) and potato curry (1 syn)

Snack
- Coffee with skimmed milk (1/2 HExA1) and Cadbury's Highlights (1 syn)
- Grapes, banana

Dinner
- 1 slice of toast (1/2 HExB1) with 1 tsp Flora Light (1 syn) and omelette made with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1) and 20g RF cheese (1/2 HExA2)

Snack
- Mixed nuts (8 syns)
- 125ml skimmed milk (remainder of HExA1)

Total syns: 2 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 8 = 18 syns :(

Everything was fine until after dinner, I really shouldn't have stayed sitting at the table. Didn't even get any serious walking done today, played football and cricket in the park for a few hours but I feel rubbish as I didn't even get a chance to go on the Wii Fit last night. Will definitely get on there later today, don't know how much I can face doing though. Back to under 10 syns, will NOT let nuts get the better of me.

20 mins continuous jogging on Wii Fit. 6km done.

Last edited:
Monday 12/07 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 slices of toast (HExB1) with mayo light (1 syn) and tomato ketchup (1 syn)
- Egg and tomatoes fried in Fry Light
- Robinson's NAS squash

Lunch
- Pasta salad made with cucumber, prawns (0.5 syn), cucumber, tomato, lettuce, onions, spring onions, dried apricots (0.5 syn), feta cheese (0.5 syn), and secret salad sauce mix (1 syn)
- Banana
- Water

Snack
- Grapes

Dinner
- Stir fry rice with peppers, 71g chicken (HExB2), potatoes, and green beans
- 28g granary roll (3.5 syns)
- Water

Snack
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA1)
- 4 Mikado (2 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 1 + 3.5 + 2 = 10 syns

Not left the house at all today so got no walking done, will try to get on the Wii later and do atleast 20 mins, otherwise will aim to cover 12km tomorrow.

20 mins done, 6km. 33km in total since Thursday, will try to hit 50km before weigh in.

Last edited:
Tuesday 13/07 - Green

10 min jog on Wii Fit first thing, 3.3km.

Breakfast
- 2 slices of toast (HExB1) with mayo light (1 syn) and tomato ketchup (1 syn)
- Egg sprinkled with onion fried in Fry Light
- Robinson's NAS squash

41 min abs workout completed, and broke out into a sweat all down my neck (for the first time while doing this workout) when I started doing the press ups, WOW. Tried on an outfit that I want to wear for a party in 10 days and it is rather... "fitted", let's say, than tight. Main problem areas = biceps and tummy/abs. Will work on these every day.

Lunch
- Noodles
- Cucumber, lettuce, carrot, baby spinach leaves, potato and egg salad with mayo (1 syn) and salad cream (1 syn)
- Water

Walked 3.5km, long route to post office, return en route Asda for Mikado, got some dark choc ones, yum.

Snack
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)

Dinner
- Cucumber, lettuce, carrot, baby spinach leaves, potato and egg salad with mayo (1 syn)
- 30g chicken (1/2 HExB2)
- Chapatti (2.5 syns)
- Water

Snack
- 3 Mikado (1.5 syns)
- 350ml milk (HExA)
- Water

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2.5 + 1.5= 10

Last edited:
oOOOooh can I ask a question about the NAS squash? I've always bought Robinsons Special R NAS squash - I sent my OH out yesterday for more and he came back with Robinsons NAS Squash (i.e. not Special R) is that still ok?

oOOOooh can I ask a question about the NAS squash? I've always bought Robinsons Special R NAS squash - I sent my OH out yesterday for more and he came back with Robinsons NAS Squash (i.e. not Special R) is that still ok?

Never heard of Special R before! Googled it and nothing specific is coming up... I've always had NAS, (i.e. not Special R) and I know that's free, so it's still ok, yay :) x

Hiya chick!
I love your food diary - thank you so much for sharing it!
I get loads of ideas from you - I am so clueless when it comes to thinking of new things to eat!
By the way, when you say a chapatti - do you mean a home made one or bought? It sounds lush and I really wanna try one!! :)

Anyway, just wanted to say thank you and keep up the good work!!! :D :D

Hiya chick!
I love your food diary - thank you so much for sharing it!
I get loads of ideas from you - I am so clueless when it comes to thinking of new things to eat!
By the way, when you say a chapatti - do you mean a home made one or bought? It sounds lush and I really wanna try one!! :)

Anyway, just wanted to say thank you and keep up the good work!!! :D :D

Hey Kat :) I'm glad my recording my food habits is benefiting someone other than me :)

I always make the chapattis at home, never bought any from the shops! But if you know where you can buy them and they're relatively low syn, go for it!

Thank you for dropping in on my diary :) It's a real motivator knowing people are watching! xxx

Thanks so much - Ive been getting bored with water while I waited to find out ;)

I agree - you're an inspiration and you always have lovely things to say about everyone and always pop in and see how people are doing, pick people up when they're losing motivation... Im glad you're here :) x

Thanks so much - Ive been getting bored with water while I waited to find out ;)

I agree - you're an inspiration and you always have lovely things to say about everyone and always pop in and see how people are doing, pick people up when they're losing motivation... Im glad you're here :) x

Squash starts to hurt my throat after a while, gladly swap the water with you any day ;) Can you taste any difference in Special R and non-Special R?

Thank you :eek: That really touched my heart :) I'm glad I'm here too, it's nice to feel like I belong somewhere, and here I feel I do! Thanks Alice :) xxx

Morning mate

Hope that you are feeling a little bit better this morning, and are looking at a better day ..

Have a good one

T
x

Hello hello :) The head's much better but got a bit of a lower back ache, started off on the left only but now has spread to my right! I think I'm expecting my monthly gift from Mother Nature - hopefully it'll be less painful like it was last time :)

Have a lovely day!

xxx

Wednesday 14/07 - Green

Breakfast
- 28g Special K Sustain (HExB1) with 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HExA1) and chopped banana
- Water

25 min abs workout with lots of water, will complete the remaining 16 mins later.

Lunch
- Noodles in beef stock with 2 cut up chicken nuggets (4 syns), 1 sliced boiled egg, and 2 EL LC triangles (1/3 HExA2)
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce, green bean and broccoli salad with light mayo (0.5 syn)
- Robinson's NAS squash

Walked 2km.

Snack
- Melon
- Water

Dinner
- Chapatti (3 syns) with syn free spinach and potato curry
- Water

Remaining 16 mins of abs workout complete.

Snack
- Mullerlight yoghurt with chopped up Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB2)
- 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA1)
- 5 Mikado (2.5 syns)

Total syns: 4 + 0.5 + 3 + 2.5 = 10 syns

Last edited:
Thursday 15/07 - Extra Easy

Walked 2.8km to group, gained 1lb. Bummed. Walked 1.2km to bus stop in rain.

Breakfast
- 2 slices of toast (HExA) with 1 EL LC triangle (1 syn), tomato ketchup (1 syn), and egg
- Banana
- Robinson's NAS squash

Lunch
- Noodles in mushroom stock and onion gravy (1 syn)
- Carrot, broccoli and cucumber salad
- Water

Walked just over 1km to local post office and back three times.

Snack
- Mullerlight yoghurt with chopped up Alpen Light bar (3 syns)

Dinner
- Chapatti (6 syns) with syn free spinach and potato curry, and lamb and okra curry (1 syn)
- Carrot, cucumber and lettuce
- Water

Will be having another 2L of water before bed, hardly been to the bathroom today, feels very strange.

Snack
- Chicken
- 4 Mikado (2 syns)
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA)
- 2L water

Very much missed meat, was popping chicken while pouring milk.

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 6 + 1 + 2 = 15 syns

Last edited:
Back