10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

why_d said:
i WI on a sunday as it means i try and be good fri and sat, then relax a bit sunday evening if it's a good result all ready to begin again on monday morning. works well for me, plus the sunday weighers group on here is a bit of craic.

Heh! I can't usually make it out on the weekends, what with family visiting, otherwise that would be a brilliant idea. Maybe a Monday WI would have the same benefits.. except I probably wouldn't relax on a Monday evening.. which I guess is a beneft in itself! Right, Monday WI it is then! I'll start checking my weight from next week :) xxx

Sunday 02/01 - Green

Breakfast
- 28g Fruit n Fibre (HExB1) with 175ml skimmed milk (HExA1) and chopped banana
- Black coffee with sweetener

- Banana

Late lunch
- Pasta with sauce (chopped tomatoes, onion, spring onion, broccoli, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, green beans - blended to smooth) and Quorn chicken, topped with 14g cheddar cheese (1/2 HExA2)
- Pepsi Max

- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1) and sweetener
- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB2)

Light dinner
- Chickpea chaat with onions, green chilli, tomato, coriander and tamarind sauce (1 syn)
- Small cupcake (10 syns?)

Total syns: 1 + 10 = 11 syns

Mmm channa chaat my fave I could eat it all day, everyday.

How are you finding being back on plan? When's your weekly weigh in? :)

Salam sis...send me a txt as I changed phones and no longer have your number. Glad to see you back on track :) Happy New Year!

Monday 03/01 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 small slices of wholemeal toast (HExB1) with 1 Dairylea Light triangle (1.5 syn)
- Coffee with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1) and sweetener

Lunch
- Pasta with sauce (chopped tomatoes, onion, spring onion, broccoli, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, green beans - blended to smooth) and Quorn chicken, topped with 28g cheddar cheese (HExA2)
- Pepsi Max

- Clementines
- Coffee with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1) and sweetener
- 2 small Danish butter cookies (4 syns)
- Activia FF Mango yoghurt
- Buttered naan (5 syns)

Dinner
- SW paprika chips with egg and baked beans in tomato sauce
- Robinson's NAS squash

- 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA1)

Total syns: 1.5 + 4 + 5 = 10.5 syns

Last edited:
uoyevoli said:
Mmm channa chaat my fave I could eat it all day, everyday.

How are you finding being back on plan? When's your weekly weigh in? :)

Tell me about it! My chachi makes the yummiest chana chaat, and I don't even like chane!

I'm enjoying being back on plan! I felt like I was in self-destruction mode before, kept telling myself I'd get back on track soon and it was OK because I'd only gained half a pound in 7 weeks of free eating! But I'm really glad I decided to get back to it when I did, my skinnies were getting tight :p WI day is Monday I think.. Couldn't get out to get weighed today so I will start from next week, which I was hoping would show me a nice big drop in one go, but now thinking about it, I'm due my period on the Saturday.. dammit, lol.

Gonna pop over to your diary in a sec and see when your WI day is :) xxx

Meli said:
Salam sis...send me a txt as I changed phones and no longer have your number. Glad to see you back on track :) Happy New Year!

Wsalaam, naya saal kher mubarak! Hoping to see you back on track soon too :p I saw you have a new diary! Look forward to nicking some meal ideas from you, I feel so bored with my choices already! Will text you now :) and I'll apologise now in advance for any time you text me in the future and don't hear back from me within like three days, Alpa can tell you how crap I am at texting back! xxx

Wsalaam, naya saal kher mubarak! Hoping to see you back on track soon too :p I saw you have a new diary! Look forward to nicking some meal ideas from you, I feel so bored with my choices already! Will text you now :) and I'll apologise now in advance for any time you text me in the future and don't hear back from me within like three days, Alpa can tell you how crap I am at texting back! xxx

Didn't get your txt yet...make sure you send me one :) Got the new magazine, so let's hope it inspires me to try something new. Need to go shopping tomorrow- SIL is back so stocks are going to be running low soon.

Tuesday 04/01 - Green

Breakfast
- 28g Bran Flakes (HExB1) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HExA1) and 1 tsp sugar (1 syn)
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1)

- Clementines
- Danish butter cookie (2 syns)
- 1 tbsp lasagne (I couldn't resist :( 5 syns?)

Lunch
- Pasta with sauce (chopped tomatoes, onion, spring onion, broccoli, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, green beans - blended to smooth) and Quorn chicken, with 28g Philadelphia Light (1/2 HExA2)
- Robinson's NAS squash

- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1)

Dinner
- Chapatti (6 syns) with spinach and chickpea curry (1 syn)

- Banana, pear, clementine
- Tea with 75ml skimmed milk (remaining HExA1)
- Scrambled egg with onion and 28g Philadelphia Light (1/2 HExA2) on 1 small slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB2)
- 3 Danish butter cookies (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 6 + 1 + 5.5 = 22.5 syns

B]Used so far this week: 93.5/105 syns
[/B]

Last edited:
donnajt said:
Chickpea chaat with onions, green chilli, tomato, coriander and tamarind sauce (1 syn)

Hello my lovely, its so good to see you here as sweet and endearing as ever! how do you make your chickpea chaat, its sounds scrumptious!

Hey! Posted the recipe in your new diary, hope you enjoy it :) it's so nice to have you back, I only just came back a few days ago with a (known) 0.5lb gain since I last weighed myself, dunno how much I put on over Xmas weekend though!

xxx

Meli said:
Didn't get your txt yet...make sure you send me one :) Got the new magazine, so let's hope it inspires me to try something new. Need to go shopping tomorrow- SIL is back so stocks are going to be running low soon.

Told you I was rubbish, lol, I needed to be reminded! Ahhhh, new magazine, I think I might go buy it if I get out this week... Hoping shopping was a nice affair :) SIL's back by now I take it, so you can put your feet up :p xxx

86alpzzyj said:
Alpa agrees ;) lol.. 1/2lb in seven weeks is not bad considering the doughnuts ;) lol.. I think I need to try chana chaat now, never tried any xx

Haha! I'm just so lazy when it comes to decent replies through texting unfortunately :( Doughnuts, mmmmmm... *Homer face* haha sadly the last doughnut I had was in November, as far as I can remember! Chana chaat, get on it! I've posted the recipe on Donna's new diary, the only recipe that I like... Really not a fan of chickpeas but that's the way my aunty does them and I could eat them all day! xxx

Meli said:
Spinach and chickpea curry...yummy!!! Do you make the salan with yogurt?

Never thought about making it with yoghurt before but that sounds really interesting! Unfortunately it was just a couple of chickpeas from one salan and a tsp of spinach from another... Twas leftover day in my household :( I estimated 1 syn but I think even that was a generous number! Wasn't even enough for a quarter roti for a normal person but I made myself ration it out for the whole roti... God I'm sad! :eek: xxx

Wednesday 05/01 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 small slices of wholemeal toast (HExB1) with egg

Lunch
- Daal and broccoli
- Robinson's NAS squash

- Clementines
- 2 small Danish butter cookies (4 syns)

Dinner
- Daal with chapatti (2.5 syns)
- Pasta with sauce (chopped tomatoes, onion, spring onion, broccoli, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, green beans - blended to smooth) and Quorn chicken, topped with 28g cheddar cheese (HExA2)

- 28g Bran Flakes (HExB2) with 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA1)
- Activia FF Vanilla yoghurt

Total syns: 4 + 2.5 + 2 = 8.5 syns

Yes SIL is back and cooking is in her hands for the last 2 days...it's so tempting to have some, but staying away...need a desperate loss this week!!!

haven't popped by for a long time, hope all is well, apart from the write off!

tomorrow is another day!

dreamaholic said:
haven't popped by for a long time, hope all is well, apart from the write off!

tomorrow is another day!

Hello beautiful :) I've been reading your diary updates but not had a chance to drop in and say hi! All is well :) (said in an Indian accent due to there being a really funny song called 'All Is Well' in the film Three Idiots :p) lol, just glad to be back on track even though I don't know how much damage I did to myself after my pre-Xmas WI... Monday will be a surprise! xxx

uoyevoli said:
Tomorrow is another day and a much better one too as it's Friday :D

Today was quite good! Despite the nightmare, not being able to get back to sleep until it was time to wake up, being on the heaviest day of my period, having to walk to the doctor's in the snow, waiting twenty minutes to be seen, then walking back in the rain... It was a good day! I walked a good couple of miles, had a nice breakfast and felt satisfied, same goes for lunch and dinner, and got to speak to my best friend after days of missing each ofher's calls and texts! It's strange that I feel quite happy today :) but I am going to embrace this happiness while it lasts! xxx

donnajt said:
I couldn't get the tamarind sauce *gutted* will try asda when i next go into town. Million dollar question: love life?

Oh no :( hope you enjoy it, whenever you get around to making it :) Million dollar answer: surprisingly enough, yes :) I don't love that I don't have certain things but what I do have, I love very much :) xxx

Friday 07/01 - Red

Breakfast
- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1)
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB1 + 2 syns) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA1)

Lunch
- Chicken breast stuffed with mushroom and onion stirred in 28g Philadelphia Light (1/2 HExA2)
- Broccoli, cucumber and green beans
- 2 tsp light mayo (2 syns)

- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1)

Dinner
- Chicken and vegetable curry with chapatti (4 syns)
- Cucumber

- Chicken and vegetable curry with 3 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbreads (1/2 HExB2)
- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) with 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HExA1)

Total syns: 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 14 syns

Last edited:
Back