10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Saturday 08/01 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB1 + 2 syns) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA1)

Lunch
- Chicken and vegetable curry with 1 small slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB2)

- Grapes

- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1)

Dinner
- Chicken and vegetable curry with cucumber

- 3 Mikado (1.5 syns)

- Grapes, tangerines

Total syns: 2 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 = 7.5 syns

Sunday 09/01 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB1 + 2 syns) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA1)
- 3 Danish butter cookies (5 syns)

Lunch
- Oriental stir fry spring roll (6 syns)

- Grapes, tangerines
- 1/2 meat samosa (6 syns)

Dinner
- Lamb meatball curry (5 syns) with chapatti (6 syns)

- 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA1)

Total syns: 2 + 2 + 5 + 6 + 6 + 5 + 7 = 33 syns

...oops!

Weekly syns:
7.5 + 33 = 40.5/30 syns

Meant to be weighing in at Boots tomorrow! Hope I remember... Want to leave early in the morning, might have to have some fruit on the go for breakfast... Just made some mushroom soup, hope I get the chance to eat it for lunch!

Monday 10/01 - Red

Breakfast
- Black coffee with sweetener

- Pear, tangerines

Lunch
- Mushroom soup (1/4 HExA1)
- Scrambled egg

- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns)

Dinner
- Mushroom soup (1/4 HExA1) and lamb meatballs (2 syns) with 2 small wholemeal toasts (HExB1)

- Small slice of birthday cake (8 syns)
- Banana
- Activia FF vanilla yoghurt
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB2 + 2 syns) with 175ml skimmed milk (HExA1)

Total syns: 2 + 2 + 8 + 2 = 14 syns

Weekly syns: 7.5 + 33 + 14 = 54.5/45 syns

Damn you, birthday cake! Hopefully that'll be my last bit of cake until my own birthday, even though there are another three to get through before that!

Weighed in at 9st1lbs so either I STS since before Xmas or I gained some and then lost it all! I vote for the latter, considering my skinnies were horrendously tight last week but are okay now :)

Last edited:
Tuesday 11/01 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 small slices wholemeal toast (HExB1) with egg
- Black coffee with sweetener

Lunch
- Nando's half chicken, skin removed, with mixed leaf salad and peri-peri sauce (2 syns)
- 2 green olives, 1 garlic clove - I HATE olives but I actually liked them today! And my bestie made me eat the garlic, it was a lot nicer than I expected! Crisp, fresh, crunchy :D

- Black coffee with Cadbury's Highlights (1 syn)
- Tangerines

Dinner
- Mushroom soup (1/4 HExA1) with 14g cheese (1/2 HExA2)

- Activia FF apricot yoghurt
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB2 + 2 syns) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HExA2) and banana

Total syns: 2 + 1 + 2 = 5 syns

Weekly syns: 7.5 + 33 + 14 + 5 = 59.5/60 syns

Last edited:
Well done on STS, its very tough those last few lbs, stick at it, your weight will just start shifting again soon, good luck for a great week, donna x

Thank you! :) Haven't weighed myself since before Xmas so I really don't know if it was an STS or a gain and loss... I'm really hoping it was a G&L otherwise it's just proving that whether I am on or off plan, my weight is staying the same... Which will demotivate me and I'll probably give up on SW, but I can't do that because I'm still not 100% satisfied with my weight yet! xxx

86alpzzyj said:
LOL! I'd probably still pick that out.. but i wouldnt from a jar of marmite.. how long to your birthday now hun? xx

I don't think I've ever had either! Um, it's on the 28th, so 16 days :) I keep meaning to update the thread title but it takes forever on the iPod! And I'm too lazy for computers right now :( but I don't think those 7lbs are coming off soon :( tried to book into the Zumba class tomorrow but it's full :mad: that's what I get for leaving it too late...

I wish I'm 20 again lol.

Wednesday 12/01 - Red

Breakfast
- Black coffee with Cadbury's Highlights (1 syn)
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB1 + 2 syns) and 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HExA1)

Lunch
- Broccoli soup (1/4 HExA2) with 1 LC light triangle (1/4 HExA2)

- Cadbury's Highlights (1 syns) in total 0% fat yoghurt with fruit salad of apple, banana, pear, tangerines and grapes

Dinner
- Broccoli soup (1/4 HExA2) and 1 LC light triangle (1/4 HExA2)
- Daal with chapatti (5 syns)
- 5 lychees

- Lemon sponge pudding (6 syns)
- 2 Alpen Light bars (HExB2) and 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HExA1)

Total syns: 1 + 2 + 1 + 5 + 6 = 15 syns

Weekly syns: 7.5 + 33 + 14 + 5 + 15 = 74.5/75 syns

Last edited:
Oh Alli I love you so much but I must STATE I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED that you were being CLEAN!!! LOL! As for your white hairs - sign of great wisdom, I really do think you should stop stressing about these 7lbs and write a novel based on your diary, it would be a great read, maybe your body has reached its "lowest happy" weight and now its a case of tone up or your muscles are outweighing that final weeny (probably non existant) little pocket of fat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thursday 13/01 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 Chocolate Weetabix (HExB1 + 2 syns) and 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HExA1)

Lunch
- McD's fillet meal, with large fries and Diet Coke

Dinner
- Chapatti (6 syns) with chicken mince (2 syns) and water

- Water
- 2 Celebrations chocolates (5 syns)

Total syns: 2 + 6 + 2 + 5 = 15 syns

Weekly syns: 7.5 + 33 + 14 + 5 + 15 + 15 = 89.5/90 syns

Last edited:
Oh Alli I love you so much but I must STATE I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED that you were being CLEAN!!! LOL! As for your white hairs - sign of great wisdom, I really do think you should stop stressing about these 7lbs and write a novel based on your diary, it would be a great read, maybe your body has reached its "lowest happy" weight and now its a case of tone up or your muscles are outweighing that final weeny (probably non existant) little pocket of fat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL - being clean is the only way forward! If I start thinking of other things like doing a Donna, I'll get distracted! And today, I really can't afford that... Going on my first unaccompanied drive, and I have a two hour exam! My sister usually finds a reason to sit in the car with me (it's her car, it's a hot rod, it's a beast with a tiny engine, my excess is £700, usual excuses...) but today I get it all to myself! :D

More and more white hairs are appearing every day, it's horrendous :( any which way I take out a parting, BAM, white!

Novel title: any ideas? :p

I really want to try and get rid of this tummy pouch and excess flab on my abs, I hate being conscious of covering up my front while sitting down because of the tyres! I vividly remember the first time I felt conscious of my body shape, and since then I have strongly hated it and been determined to get a flatter tummy and toned abs - which yes, I have my best chance of achieving if I tone :). I was about 9 years old, I was ill, my mum said she'd give me a bath so she did, and I hated it. I had already started developing by then and so was trying to cover up bits, and then as soon as I started to feel a bit relaxed, my sister walked in the bathroom and shouted HAHAHA MUM LOOK, IT'S SPARE TYRES! and since then... :mad: she's not my favourite person in the world.

xxx

GET YOUR HANDS OF MY ONIONS!!!

:D

Back