10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

absolutely **** day.

hugs! we all have them! lets hope tomorrow is a bit better!

hugs! we all have them! lets hope tomorrow is a bit better!

Today is gonna be a better day :) x

Today might be better but tomorrow will be another **** day... Someone hit my sister's car while it was parked up, and I, in absolute shock after seeing it, took it to a dumb-ass garage upon recommendation of a passer-by, who was the most pervy male I have come across in a long time and who drove me off to a park for some fresh air... I saw a McD's sign out of the corner of my eye and insisted I buy him lunch to say thank you for helping me, and then spent the next hour eating very slowly, partly because I couldn't stomach anything, partly because I wanted to stay in public for as long as possible. A friend came and picked me up and this friend is about 6ft5, rather built - absolutely **** the other guy up, which was good... So the car didn't get fully repaired and I ended up touching the wet paint which meant I had to tell my mum and sis, so eventually did with the help of my uncle and then got a call from the guy who hit it and I feel so bad for him because he was just late for his exam and he was worried and scared and didn't know what to do so he drove off... But obviously guilt kicked in and he made it up to me, I still feel so bad for him though because he's a nice guy and I know my sister will absolutely grill him :(

Gonna fill in my diary for yesterday but I don't know the values of what I ate... In anticipation of meeting the guy at the garage tomorrow to see the damage, I don't think I'll be eating much today, so maybe it'll cancel out... If I don't lose this week, I will not be surprised. I just hate being involved in any kind of trouble that I can't sort out myself, my brain works over-time and I feel sick to my stomach because I'm scared that people won't listen and just in case I say something out of line, or someone else says something out of line and things escalate, and I know what my sister's like, she's the hardest person to have a non-shouting conversation with :(

Hopefully today is an OK day... Last night I didn't feel like I deserved sleep, today I don't feel like I deserve to eat, but I will try and force something down. Maybe a coffee is the best start... Well, after the Cadbury's chocolate eclair I had already this morning in the car, which thankfully I know is 2 syns...

xxx

you must be so shaken, the accident wasn't your fault and is out of your control, take a deep breath and thank god nobody was hurt!!! Hope today is improved and you lose that nasty sick to the stomach feeling, big hug, donna x

I feel relieved, as of Saturday, because the car has gone in for repairs and my sister, though she is pissed off that her pride and joy, her reason for living, her beast of an automobile is in a garage, is relatively OK with me due to my oh-so-calm uncle having broken the news to her. She probably would have thrown me out of a window if I'd told her. Oh, and I don't have to wake up at 7:45 to get my brother ready and take him to school till Thursday, hah.

xxx

Monday 17/01 - Red

Breakfast
- Black coffee with sweetener

WI
- lost 2lbs!

Lunch
- Pear, Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB1)

Dinner
- 2 small slices wholemeal toast with lamb curry (1 syn)
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce and egg salad with salad cream (1 syn)

- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA1)
- 3 Danish butter cookies (5 syns)
- Sainsbury's crumpet (4.5 syns) with 5g Nutella (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 5 + 4.5 + 1.5 = 13 syns

Weekly syns: 13/105

I feel relieved, as of Saturday, because the car has gone in for repairs and my sister, though she is pissed off that her pride and joy, her reason for living, her beast of an automobile is in a garage, is relatively OK with me due to my oh-so-calm uncle having broken the news to her. She probably would have thrown me out of a window if I'd told her. Oh, and I don't have to wake up at 7:45 to get my brother ready and take him to school till Thursday, hah.

xxx

Thank God for your lovely uncle, I'm sure you are far more precious to your sister than her car otherwise she would never have borrowed it to you in the first place, enjoy your lay-ins, I overslept this morning, not a good start to the week!

2LBS LOSS IS BRILLIANT, WAY TO GO! :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Thank God for your lovely uncle, I'm sure you are far more precious to your sister than her car otherwise she would never have borrowed it to you in the first place, enjoy your lay-ins, I overslept this morning, not a good start to the week!

2LBS LOSS IS BRILLIANT, WAY TO GO! :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Lie-ins, unfortunately, are being cut short... :( 9am starts both tomorrow and Thurs, then 10am on Fri, all three of which require me to be up and out before 8am!

Not as brilliant as your 4lbs! I can only dream :p xxx

Well done on the weight loss! 2lbs is awesome :)

Thank you! Mega-achievment for me as I got so used to seeing '-0.5lb' on the scales every week! xxx

Well done on your loss and looking forward to our meet up again soon :)

Thank you :) Me too, will definitely text you about it nearer the time! xxx

Tuesday 18/01 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB + 2 syns) with 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HExA)
- Tesco melon and grape pack

- 1 hr Aerobics!

Lunch
- Daal (1 syn) with lamb and green beans
- 5 Quorn peppered beef style slices

- Activia FF forest fruits yoghurt with chopped pear and 2 crumbled Danish butter cookies (5 syns)
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk and 1 tsp sugar (1 syn)

Dinner
- Jacket potato with 14g cheese (3 syns), onion, chicken mince and Thomas the Tank Engine pasta shapes in tomato sauce
- Cucumber and green beans

- 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HExA)
- Crumpet (4.5 syns) with Cadbury's Highlights made into sauce (1 syn)

Total syns: 2 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 4.5 + 1 = 18.5 syns

Weekly syns: 31.5/105

Last edited:
Wednesday 19/01 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 small slices wholemeal toast (HExB1) with frylighted egg, Quorn beef style slices, onion, 1 LC light triangle (1/4 HExA1) and tomato ketchup (1 syn)

- 1 hr Tums & Bums! - Sooooo tired now!

Lunch
- 1 small slice wholemeal bread (1/2 HExB2) with chicken mince (1 syn)
- Quorn southern style chicken burger (2.5 syns) with Quorn beef style slices, onion, 1 LC light triangle (1/4 HExA1) and green beans
- Melon and grape pack with frozen Activia FF cherry yoghurt

- 2 little spoons of pasta (1 syn?) - I'm so sorry red day, it just looked so good, all plain and colourless... *sigh*

Dinner
- Chapatti (4.5 syns) with chicken mince curry (2 syns)
- 0.5 tsp sugar (0.5 syn) - don't ask! I just wanted real food... :eek:

- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA2)
- 300ml skimmed milk (6/7 HExA2) and Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB2)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 2.5 + 1 + 4.5 + 2 + 0.5 + 2 = 14.5 syns

Weekly syns: 46/105

Last edited:
Thursday 20/01 - Red

Breakfast
- Melon and grape pack

Lunch
- 70g Hovis granary roll (8.5 syns) with Quorn roast chicken style slices

- Tangerines, banana
- 2 LC light triangles (1/2 HExA1)

Dinner
- Chicken and pepper curry with yoghurt (1 syn) and 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HExB1)

- 2 Danish butter cookies (4 syns) with Activia FF blueberry yoghurt
- 2 Alpen Light bars (HExB2) and 350ml skimmed milk (HExA2)

Total syns: 8.5 + 1 + 4 = 13.5 syns

Weekly syns:
59.5/105 syns

Last edited:
86alpzzyj said:
8 days 'til your birthday xxx:party0049:

You excited? I was sulking when i turned 20 :( lol xx

Lol... Not doing anything particularly special, so unfortunately not got much to look forward to :( just hope it doesn't rain so I can wear a maxi I bought a couple of weeks ago, with heels, without gettin wet... That, and I'd like my 3-5pm lecture to be cancelled!

Why were you sulking? xxx

Friday 21/01 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 small slices of wholemeal toast (HExB1) with egg, Quorn chicken and beef style slices, 14g cheese (1/2 HExA1) and tomato ketchup (1 syn)

- Banana
- Celebration choc (2.5 syns)
- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) and Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB2)

Dinner
- Chicken kebabs (6 syns), 2 bites potato waffle (2 syns), boil in the bag fish (1 syn), light mayo (0.5 syn) and boiled carrots, broccoli and green beans

- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB2) with Activia FF strawberry yoghurt
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA2)

Total syns: 1 + 2.5 + 2 + 6 + 2 + 1 + 0.5 = 15 syns

Weekly syns: 74.5/105 syns

Last edited:
Back