10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

hope you are having a fun weekend xxx

Hi Donna :) It's been a bit boring, went to bed really early last night (I was yawning at 8:30!), woke up normal time, commenced my first green day in a long time due to having a horrible headache the last five days which I finally put down to lack of carbs, then jumped in the shower, had a bit of pampering time, and then hit the library! Just got home, ready for bed again lol! I should go to the library more often, keeps me away from syns ;)

xxx

Saturday 22/01 - Green

Breakfast
- 14g Frosted Shreddies (2.5 syns) with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1)
- 2 small slices wholemeal toast with baked beans in tomato sauce (2 syns)

- Tangerine

Lunch
- Quorn chicken, roast chicken, and peppered beef style slices and veg tomato sauce with pasta, 14g cheese (HExA2) and boiled broccoli, carrots and green beans

- Banana, tangerine
- Kellogg's Fibre Bar (HExB2)

Dinner
- Quorn chicken, roast chicken, and peppered beef style slices and veg tomato sauce with pasta, 14g cheese (HExA2), baked beans in tomato sauce and EL mayo (0.5 syn)

- 300ml skimmed milk (6/7 HExA1) with 10g Nesquik powder (2 syns)
- 2 Mistletoe Kisses (7 syns)

Total syns: 2.5 + 2 + 0.5 + 2 + 7 = 14 syns

Weekly syns: 88.5/105 syns

Ooo pictures if it doesnt rain? Fingers crossed on the lecture being cancelled, i think :p... I was sulking bcoz i was out of my teens and because the following day i had to start work at 5.15am!! xx

Smiles if it doesn't rain! Then again, I live in Manchester... lol, I want it to be cancelled so I can have lunch with my girls, although I keep seeing lots of films advertised that I really want to watch, like The Dilemma (Kevin Jones has the cutest smile and Vince Vaughn isn't so bad!) and Blue Valentine, I really want to watch Blue Valentine... But I want to go on my own if I watch that, which is kinda gay, right?

Awwwwwwww, that's enough reason to have been sulking, lol :( xxx

Smiles if it doesn't rain! Then again, I live in Manchester... lol, I want it to be cancelled so I can have lunch with my girls, although I keep seeing lots of films advertised that I really want to watch, like The Dilemma (Kevin Jones has the cutest smile and Vince Vaughn isn't so bad!) and Blue Valentine, I really want to watch Blue Valentine... But I want to go on my own if I watch that, which is kinda gay, right?

Awwwwwwww, that's enough reason to have been sulking, lol :( xxx

I LOVE going to the cinema b y myself! i hate having to share the experience with people. my brother keeps wanting to go with me these days and he just cant take the hint. it winds me up cos he asks questions during films... grrr

How was the Bums and Tums class? Do you think it is worth going to? They have one at the leisure centre where I go, but never brave enough to go.

Know what you mean about going alone to the cinema..went with OH and he kept commenting on the movie :)

I LOVE going to the cinema b y myself! i hate having to share the experience with people. my brother keeps wanting to go with me these days and he just cant take the hint. it winds me up cos he asks questions during films... grrr

Haha you should go with him one day and ask loads of questions about things that are either really obvious or really irrelevant, and he might get the hint ;) xxx

How was the Bums and Tums class? Do you think it is worth going to? They have one at the leisure centre where I go, but never brave enough to go.

Know what you mean about going alone to the cinema..went with OH and he kept commenting on the movie :)

It was really good! My bum wasn't worked so much, but my tum and thighs definitely were, I have only just gotten over the pain! Sometimes it's kind of difficult to keep in rythym with everyone else and you kind of feel like a loser if you collapse after a set of 8 sit ups when everyone else is on their 3rd set, but if you do as much as your body can take, it's all good :) I think I'm too late for the Zumba class again this Wednesday lunch, plus that's the day I have to hand my assignment in, so might go to a B&T class later on in the week...

I either go to the cinema with family, my ex, or my best friend... Family is usually the girls (and BIL often falls into this category lol) watching an Indian movie or a rom-com, so we have a right giggle... Ex, we didn't used to watch half the movie :eek: lol but it was always a nice change to the usual things we did together (playing pool at a 24hr pool house, walking around town shopping FOR HIM!, hiding out in Starbucks for 3-4hrs with one cup of extra strong filter coffee between us)... Best friend is the loveliest woman in the world but I can't concentrate when I'm watching a film with her! When she laughs at something, I always wonder if she actually understood the joke (she's a bit slow, I know she won't mind me saying :p :rolleyes:) or if she's laughing because the rest of the cinema is! I want to go on my own, eat fruit instead of popcorn, not have to hide my tears, put my feet up, not have anyone there to comment on certain lines! :sigh: Determined to watch Blue Valentine though, so I will go on my own before it comes out of the cinemas :)

xxx

Sunday 23/01 - Green

Breakfast
- Black coffee with sweetener
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB1 + 2 syns) with 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HExA1)

- Tangerines, banana
- Melon, grape

Dinner
- Rice and daal (2 syns) with yoghurt curry (2 syns) and potatoes
- Walkers Cheese & Onion crisps (6 syns)

- 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA1) with 10g Nesquik (2 syns)
- Kellogg's Fibre Plus bar (HExB2)
- Mistletoe Kisses (3.5 syns)
- 2 LC light triangles (1/2 HExA2)

Bit of an oddball day, but oh well...

Total syns: 2 + 2 + 2 + 6 + 2 + 3.5 = 17.5 syns

Weekly syns: 106/105 syns

Not as bad as I thought! Although I have now learnt my lesson to bite and write, which I couldn't be bothered doing yesterday after learning there wasn't much in the house I could have for a Red day dinner - guttedddd :(

Off to WI at Boots, don't know what to expect... Then library, lectures, homeee xxx

Hi hun,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm 3 weeks old on slimming world and minimins today and have been stalking peoples diaries including yours and that's what kept me going so far so please keep posting cos you've done sooooooooo well and I've had some lovely dinner ideas and the yummy chaat recipe from your diary :).

Hope you feel better soon.

Aisha xx

just remember to take it one meal at a time :D

Hi hun,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm 3 weeks old on slimming world and minimins today and have been stalking peoples diaries including yours and that's what kept me going so far so please keep posting cos you've done sooooooooo well and I've had some lovely dinner ideas and the yummy chaat recipe from your diary :).

Hope you feel better soon.

Aisha xx

Hey lovely lady, you really motivated me to get back on track :) I read your message on Thursday night and then kicked myself as I wanted to get back on track there and then, but was going out for my birthday meal on Friday afternoon so...! But tomorrow is a new day, nearly a new month, and it's an new year of my life, so I shall be back on SW like reduced fat cheese on a Smash-potato based pizza :p xxx

Keep at it. You can do it! :)

I really can! By the way, have I ever told you we have the same name? And the lovely chick above has the same name as my sister? :p xxx

just remember to take it one meal at a time :D

Let me give you an example of some of my recent meals... KFC kentucky jack burger with fries... Nando's wrap with fries and FULL FAT COKE (two glasses!) followed by a big fat chunky slice of Flake cake... getting the hint? ;) It was birthday week! But it isn't next week, so I'll be good, I promise! If only I could have 7lb losses like you... :sigh: xxx

How are you doing hun??? Finish off those assessments?

Hello! You will not believe it. Pulled an allnighter on Tues/Wed, finished and saved the essay at 11:56am, checked my emails at 12pm and had a message from 9:39am saying I have been granted my extension! So I did consider just going and submitting it anyway, but decided against it so that I can take the extra week to improve my points :) Still got another two assignments after this, but they're now due in March rather than Feb, so yay :) How are you for lunch not on this Tues but the one after (8th) at around 12ish? I was going to say this Tues but I have a filling appointment in the morning and I don't want to be drooling all over you :p xxx

forgot to wish you a happy birthday!

Yay your back!

Didn't realise it was your birthday so happy belated birthday to you. Don't feel guilty about enjoying your birthday as life's too short to be worrying about that. Hope you got loadsa lurvely prezzies. I don't quite think you realize how much I need your diary for inspiration as I've got my mum doing sw with me and I need all the indian recipes that I can get. Saying that I've discovered fry light buttery and I cooked chicken curry in it today and it tastes like it's got ghee in it which makes it taste really authentic :)

Back