10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Thursday 28/04

9 syns

Friday 29/04

11 syns

Really not in the mood to keep a proper diary while trying to revise. I have officially hit rock bottom and need to scramble back up before my first exam, dates are:

Tue 3/05
Wed 4/05
Mon 9/05
Mon 16/05
Wed 18/05
Fri 20/05

Have done the most revision for 4/05. Haven't even looked at 3/05. I enjoy 9/05. The lecturer of 20/5 is a joke, and not in a complimentary way. One of 16/05 and 18/05 is so difficult that I can't even begin to work out how to get my head around the topics, and the other is not so bad as we got 73% in a group project that weighs 50% of my final mark.

Haven't weighed myself for quite a few weeks, don't intend to either.

Been on two jogs this week, Tuesday and Wednesday, around the park. Got a lot further than I expected to, running, so did more the second day. Downside is I feel like I'm having really heavy period pains after about twenty minutes. Keeping hydrated, don't push myself past about three minutes as I know I will get better. Thinking of going for another jog today as I didn't on Thursday or Friday.

Kept up with everyone's diaries and am missing everyone lots. Really happy at everyone's NSVs and SVs, wish I was having some of my own right now but I have a feeling this is the lowest weight I am going to be able to get to so I am not pushing so hard.

Being summoned into the kitchen :mad: they want me to decorate a cake :mad::mad::mad:

Exams come first! Keep healthy snack choices- crunchy ones so it keeps you occupied.. Will keep you in my prayers for your exams x

Been thinking of you today. First is always the worst, best to get it out the way :D
You'll do ace, I know it
*big fat emo hug* x

Hey lovelies :)

First exam wasn't so bad, considering I only revised starting from last night and crammed a bit this morning while waiting to go in. The printer went all funny on me and I couldn't print lecture slides so instead I video-ed the computer screen on my phone while flicking through the powerpoint... Geek-ery at it's best :D :cool:

I couldn't walk to the exam today, otherwise I would have got about 45 mins of body magic in... I busted my ankle yesterday while walking to rescue my friend from a telling off - basically, her grandma came to drop her off at her halls (she lives in Bradford but comes to uni here) and she had some topless posters of JLS boys up, a Drake poster too I think, and some nuts that her g'ma had given her as brain food, which was obviously still lying on her desk un-eaten! So I was rushing to get to her halls and don't remember much, but I was lying on the floor and my ankle was really sore, people all leaning over me... Took my heels off and hobbled down the road, I was probably about 500m from her place so it wasn't too bad, got there and checked my knees for grazing, the left one was bleeding a bit but not too much. We went to lunch at Nando's, were sat down for about an hour and a half, got up and I just could not move! Limped back to the bus stop, got off, had to get another bus, my friend then ran up to her room and got me a pair of flats while I waited as I was walking barefoot, limped home, put ice on my foot, and then tried to get up another hour or so later - absolute AGONY. Now it's quite badly bruised, swollen, and cut from the back of my ankle as the bandage I was wearing last night had one of those heel holes in, which stupidly has rubber around it and has cut into my skin. It's nice and green and yellow and blue and a bit red from the back. Euch!

Next exam tomorrow at 1:30 :) I like this subject, because I like the lecturer ;) Lol just kidding, but he is very very relaxed and funny, easy to get along with which makes learning so much more fun!!

Love to all, and as you can probably guess, food is out of the window, but I feel OK :) My size 8 New Look harem pants keep falling down, so that means something!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey lovelies :)

First exam wasn't so bad, considering I only revised starting from last night and crammed a bit this morning while waiting to go in. The printer went all funny on me and I couldn't print lecture slides so instead I video-ed the computer screen on my phone while flicking through the powerpoint... Geek-ery at it's best :D :cool:

I couldn't walk to the exam today, otherwise I would have got about 45 mins of body magic in... I busted my ankle yesterday while walking to rescue my friend from a telling off - basically, her grandma came to drop her off at her halls (she lives in Bradford but comes to uni here) and she had some topless posters of JLS boys up, a Drake poster too I think, and some nuts that her g'ma had given her as brain food, which was obviously still lying on her desk un-eaten! So I was rushing to get to her halls and don't remember much, but I was lying on the floor and my ankle was really sore, people all leaning over me... Took my heels off and hobbled down the road, I was probably about 500m from her place so it wasn't too bad, got there and checked my knees for grazing, the left one was bleeding a bit but not too much. We went to lunch at Nando's, were sat down for about an hour and a half, got up and I just could not move! Limped back to the bus stop, got off, had to get another bus, my friend then ran up to her room and got me a pair of flats while I waited as I was walking barefoot, limped home, put ice on my foot, and then tried to get up another hour or so later - absolute AGONY. Now it's quite badly bruised, swollen, and cut from the back of my ankle as the bandage I was wearing last night had one of those heel holes in, which stupidly has rubber around it and has cut into my skin. It's nice and green and yellow and blue and a bit red from the back. Euch!

Next exam tomorrow at 1:30 :) I like this subject, because I like the lecturer ;) Lol just kidding, but he is very very relaxed and funny, easy to get along with which makes learning so much more fun!!

Love to all, and as you can probably guess, food is out of the window, but I feel OK :) My size 8 New Look harem pants keep falling down, so that means something!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Your mate soooooooooo owes you more than one hun and tell that bae-sharram (shameless) to keep away from nangay mundae (naked boys in punjabi) posters & also tell that duffar to eat her badam (nuts) lol!

I'm glad your exam went well and I'm also glad that you're not stressing about food. Good luck for the rest of your exams and I hope your ankle gets better soon. Mwahs! xxxx

Good luck good luck good luck good luck good luck good luck good luck x

Oh darling you sound like you're in as much pain as i have been feeling recently! Big hugs to you my love..

If you're having foot troubles then kwise is a foot doctor and she was amazing when I told her I had a bad foot so speak to her if you need to xx

Your mate soooooooooo owes you more than one hun and tell that bae-sharram (shameless) to keep away from nangay mundae (naked boys in punjabi) posters & also tell that duffar to eat her badam (nuts) lol!

I'm glad your exam went well and I'm also glad that you're not stressing about food. Good luck for the rest of your exams and I hope your ankle gets better soon. Mwahs! xxxx

Aaaahahahaha... After your text last night I actually felt like going out and buying pajeeri... Haldi dood however, ee-yak! I will go buy some from pajeeri from Wilmslow Rd tomorrow, I used to eat it while my sister was pregnant :)p wrong way round, I know!) and my dad bought like atleast ten kilos of it... Soooo yummy! And I used to make haldi dood for my dad every night, I think it smells really icky and I can't imagine how it tastes... I can just about drink chuware dood! If anyone hasn't had it, it's dried dates boiled in hot milk for like half an hour, meant to be brilliant for kick-starting periods, along with cashews, cause they're both 'garam' in taseer, which I still fail to find the English description to!

The ankle has been a bit better today, I've walked about a mile on it so it's gotten a bit of exercise :) xxx

Good luck good luck good luck good luck good luck good luck good luck x

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you xxx

Oh darling you sound like you're in as much pain as i have been feeling recently! Big hugs to you my love..

If you're having foot troubles then kwise is a foot doctor and she was amazing when I told her I had a bad foot so speak to her if you need to xx

Hugs accepted :) It's feeling a bit better today so I might not go to A&E tomorrow as I thought I would... How's your foot feeling? xxx

Aaaahahahaha... After your text last night I actually felt like going out and buying pajeeri... Haldi dood however, ee-yak! I will go buy some from pajeeri from Wilmslow Rd tomorrow, I used to eat it while my sister was pregnant :)p wrong way round, I know!) and my dad bought like atleast ten kilos of it... Soooo yummy! And I used to make haldi dood for my dad every night, I think it smells really icky and I can't imagine how it tastes... I can just about drink chuware dood! If anyone hasn't had it, it's dried dates boiled in hot milk for like half an hour, meant to be brilliant for kick-starting periods, along with cashews, cause they're both 'garam' in taseer, which I still fail to find the English description to!

The ankle has been a bit better today, I've walked about a mile on it so it's gotten a bit of exercise :) xxxx

Hmmm....back away from the panjeri if you have an addiction to it. I'm dreading the punjabi cures when I have babies as my aunt used to make it with butter for my cousin when she had babies and it grossed me out. Taqseel/r to me means the effect something has on the body when it is ingested ie fruit/milk cool the body down and nuts/raisins & chocolate heat the body up so it's a bit like yin & yang so if the body is out of balance then we balance it out with what it is lacking. Hope I'm making sense it's funny how you know the meaning of something yet you find it difficult to explain :confused:

Glad your foot is feeling toast 10 badaam (Hexb) and make dud with that, your HexA allowance, little haldi n either a teaspoon of honey (1 syn) or some sweetner if you really want to have it as it'll be less syns than the panjeri. xxx

Hope your exams and revision is going well, Good Luck Xx

P.S. i dread to think about the number of syns in a small amount of panjeri

Hey 10-10 :)
Hope you're staying sane, must be nearly over now, the exams?
Here's a hug, thinkin of ya!! x

:missing: Oh Dus stone Dus pound (10st10lb in fresh lol!) where are juuuuuuuuuuu??? Hope your exams went well hun. Come back man I put a recipe up n everything....xx

HELLO!!!

Hi :) I'm back! Well, a little bit! Getting the whole family on the SW band wagon, slowly but surely! Exams over, and pheeee-ew! I did eat a lot of unnecessary stuff, but very very very pleased to say I've not piled a ton of weight back on. I'm in the 8s some days, in the 9s others, but I'm happy :) Still do want to tone up and lose my tum with c25k and Shred on the off days, but my ankle hasn't healed yet and still haven't managed to get a doctor's opinion as to what's gwanin with it :(

Have been stalking the odd diary here and there, desperately need to catch up on everyone's eatings and bleatings!! Not calling you all sheep or anything :eek: more like pretty little lambs ;) oh how I could do with some lamb, lol!

Hope everyone is wellll and having lovely lovely foods - I'm gonna do a quick read over the last 100 post of all your diaries and try and pick something up from each one!

Mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back