11 and 1/2 stone to lose 2lbs at a time

Thanks so much. I can honestly say i owe alot of that to you. I know its a group forum but we've kind of had a nice friendship blossoming so i feel like i'm not in this alone so thank you thank you thank you. So relieved and happy right now. Feeling so motivated aswell. Hope your getting on ok.

Definately and same to you too. I know we can do this. I can honestly feel it this time!!!

Hi Shanna, Just been reading through your thread and want to say congratulations on your amazing week 1 loss! Only a pound needed next week to get you in a new stone bracket so something else to look forward to! I will be following your journey with interest!

Claire

Hi Shanna, Just been reading through your thread and want to say congratulations on your amazing week 1 loss! Only a pound needed next week to get you in a new stone bracket so something else to look forward to! I will be following your journey with interest!

Claire

Awh thanks Claire. I' completely chuffed. Feeling good and motivated now. :D Hope your journey is going well xXx

Hiya hun, congrats on your weight loss so far, your doing fabulous! We're of similar age and I'm also Irish :) Best of luck for this week, hope the weight loss continues and the walking gets easier :) I'm Lucy by the way xx

Hi Lucy great meeting another Irish girl on here. Thank you for your kind words. I'm thrilled anyway and it's given me a great boost. Looking forward to following your weightloss journey xXx

Hi shana, I'm 24 and got about the same weight to lose as you! Thought I would say hi. Oh and in your original post you said you might start aquafit. I go 2-3 times a week and love it! Would recommend it to anyone!
Congrats on your loss

X

Mybodyisacage: congrats on your weight loss so far. It's such a boost when you see it going down. Keep up the great work.

ShakeEmUp: I'm good today. It's a bit anti climactic though cos I was so happy and thrilled last night (still am) but it kind of hit me when I got up that its a new week and I'm starting again etc. Still feel good though and gonna work my butt off and hopfully I'll have another loss next week. My aim is 2lbs. How're you getting on?

Awh thanks Claire. Looking for 2lbs next week so fingers and toes crossed.

Sorry I didn't get back on yesterday, I was down at my mum's helping out and then Chris had the night off so we made the most of having an evening in together :)

How did yesterday go? I think all diets are a bit anti climatic after the first week, but I really think if you keep it up you'll see a steady loss :D

Hi hun yesterday was grand followed the plan as usual and did my exercise for the day. Not feeling great today. It's not the diet or anything but I woke up this morning completely exhausted. I get up at quarter to 6 and sort out James's breakfast and lunch and see him off to work but I was so tired I ended up coming back to bed after and didn't move till 1 o clock. Even now feel so exhausted. Dunno what's wrong with me but not in a good mood anyway. How're you getting on? Did yourself and Chris have a good night?

Sounds like your just having one of those days :( I'm having one myself, feeling very tired and icky and want nothing better than to sleep for a week! Its days that this that make me lose my motivation lol. Hope your feeling better xx

Hope you're not coming down with anything and feel like your usual self again soon :D

Glad to hear you're staying on plan and have been doing your exercise.

My plan for today was to get out with the dog for half an hour at least and try to build it up from there, but we're at the top of a bank and the local kids were out in the snow yesterday so it'll be all icy and compact, not risking going out and doing myself an injury as I just know I'll probably fall and end up on my backside :giggle:

Hope you have a good day :D

Rose bud your reading my mind. Feel a lot better today. Himself brought me out for dinner for a date and I managed to keep it within my daily points so that makes me happy.

ShakeEmUp - your right not to go out in it. Last thing you need is an injury. Weathers been terrible where I am too so going to gym with James tomorrow and going to do my walking on the treadmill. Hope your doing good. When's the first wi again? Monday is it?

You should be excited. You've worked hard and now it's time to reap the results. :)

feel your pain, so much snow here Ive barely been out to do exercise and I have to drive to my gym so Ive not been! so annoying!

Back