11 MONTHS 3 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS

mandye

Silver Member
:winner:I know its not the thing to do but Im going to show off just a little .:p
I am nearing my 1 year aniversary of maintaining my weight loss and feel like shouting it from the roof tops so I am doing just that lol.:bliss::bliss::bliss:

I did cambridge diet and now i kind of calorie count /eat healthy combo no set rules nothing is barred just sensible thinking.So far its working and one year on Im still under my goal weight .I wont be celebrating till Wednesday as Im at work all day morrow (I manage a fish and chip shop lol try doing cambridge diet while doing that for a living lol never liked to make things easy for myself )Anyway will be having a few empty calories (vodka in case anyone fancied buying me one lol):party0016: to mark what I think is one of the bigest achievments of my life

Good luck with your journeys it is possible and if you learn your lessons about food on the way and change just a few things it is maintainable ,dont let 1 hic up set you down the wrong path you just take a deep breath and carry on xxx

:massmoon:

You are an inspiration Mandy...wowee what an achievement!! Enjoy the celebrations...

congratulations! So inspirational. Enjoy your celebrations, you have done fab! X

Oh well done, you are amazing!!! x

truly fantastic babes!! well done!! and i could never ever ever do this if i worked in a chippy!!

abz xx

You SO deserve to celebrate! :D Well done and congrats on getting to the first year of many at goal! :D

Mandy , you should be shouting about it , you have done great 153 pounds . wow .
Can we see the pics ?

its ok Mandy I just saw them , wow , give yourself a big hug :)

Well done... this gives hope and faith to so many of us on here who would love to be in your shoes. There are so many doubters out there but it can be done, and in the face of chip-temptation too!!! Big hugs and hope you had a FAB day.

xxx

I am in awe! That is so inspiring, especially as I am only just starting my journey. I would take my hat off to you if I wore one!
Amazing! x

That is absolutely fabulous!! I duno how you did it working in a chippy - must of been alot harder for you than most! but well done!!!!!!!!!

congratulations you have done amazingly and it feels me with the hope that maintainace really is achievable your pictures are inspiring I used to work in a chippy and cannot imagine doing cd whilst working there you must and should be so so proud x

Mandy.....
Well done you!!! That truly is amazing!!! Do you have your before and after pics.. I love looking at the pics its inspires me so much!

I hope I can achieve what you have!!

Well done .. x

Thank you everyone cant believe ive made it this far .

You are all doing fantastic hope you will all be where i am next year ,i dont feel like im on a diet all the time but i do watch what i eat and compensate for days i indulge . I used food focus for quiet a while after coming off cambridge to help me but find i know with out logging it all most of the time but keep going back to check and also every now and then i weight my food just keep portions real xxx good luck everyone

Wow that's amazing, a true inspiration.
K x

Mandy, just looked at your photos...
you are an utter inspiration... did I read that right???
10 stone off in 7 months?
Wow... you look amazing.... Even though I am so determined,when I look at my huge stomach and excessive flab, i think... how will this ever dissapear... but you prove that CD really does it's magic if we only let it....
Thank you for popping back and sharing your celebrations!!
WOW WOW WOW :)

X

Back