11 stone something to 10 stone something~

i'm 11.13 and cant wait to be in the 10's! although at the moment i'm just happy to be in the 11's lol! Hoping it wont take too long though

Hello :)

I'm new to CC. I've been doing Cambridge Diet up until now and the last few weeks have been trying to stick to 1000 calories. Now I'm trying to come in between 1000-1200 every day.

I'm currently 11.4 so 4.5lbs to go until I'm
10 stone something :)

start - 12.7 current - 11.3 target 9.10

I've got my fortnightly weigh in on Thursday this week. Last time I weighed I was 11.2. So I'm really really hoping I'll be 10 stone something when I weigh in.

Well, I DID IT!! I weighed in this morning and I was 10.12!!! A loss of 4lbs this fortnight. I am so chuffed. :D I have to be so careful not to slip back into the 11s again.

Hello,

I'm new to minimins, but have looked at the threads for motivation on many occasion!

I started at 12stone 12 last year and am now 11stone 8, I haven't been able to get passed that 8 for weeks, it's mocking me! So i'm in, the lowest I've been in last few years is 11st 4, and I'm desperate to get to the 10's.... 9.5lbs to go!

:)

Yippee, got to 11st 7! I'm elated! x

That's ace conlou1! You're so close!

So conlou1 it's officially Wednesday.. Are you weighing again today or waiting until next week? Good luck with either!

I'm down another lb, 11st 6lb now :)

Sent from Sue's iPhone using MiniMins :)

conlou1 said:
I weighed first thing this morning naked to get my proper weight as I finally have scales at home do
Can do this now and I'm pleased to report I'm weighing in at bang on 11 stone. WOOO. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay I'm so happy for you!

newgirl-x said:
I'm on 11 stone 8, feels like its gonna take forever to get in the 10's lol! good luck everyone xx

5 pounds in a week is ace! Well done, I hope you pass through 11.8 easily, but I was stuck at that weight for weeks (I hated that 8!) but then in the last week it came off (2pound actually... I tend to only lose 1lb a week).

I'm sure that all will be fine... But this is just to say that even though sometimes there're pounds that stick, they will come off eventually! x

Back